BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Jenn- Oh my! I'm so sorry about your head and AF....I knocked my mom's head like that with our minivan's trunk door when I was about 12. I still feel horrible about it...I know it must have hurt horribly bad.

As for me, I'm super sick with "morning" sickness. Ha...morning. Yeah right! I have all day sickness. Lots of nausea and some vomiting. At my 1st appointment, my ob couldn't find the baby's heartbeat but of course she thinks I'm 10 weeks along already (due to my very late ovulation) when I'm really only just now 7 weeks. So she scheduled me for an early ultrasound to determine how far along I am. I go for that this Friday afternoon.

Jenn- Oh my! I'm so sorry about your head and AF....I knocked my mom's head like that with our minivan's trunk door when I was about 12. I still feel horrible about it...I know it must have hurt horribly bad.

As for me, I'm super sick with "morning" sickness. Ha...morning. Yeah right! I have all day sickness. Lots of nausea and some vomiting. At my 1st appointment, my ob couldn't find the baby's heartbeat but of course she thinks I'm 10 weeks along already (due to my very late ovulation) when I'm really only just now 7 weeks. So she scheduled me for an early ultrasound to determine how far along I am. I go for that this Friday afternoon.

Good luck and praying for you! I go to Drs tomorrow and I pray all is well!

I am sorry, Jen, for your head and the damn witch:( Take care, my dear!

Amber, you will definately see the heart beat this Friday, don't worry!:) I can truly understand what you say about all-day sickness, I had the same, from morning till evening! :)

Chicken, thanks for asking, the babies are doing fine, my bump is growing day by day, but my husband is crazy for my big boobs:DDDD I had to purchase bigger bras to hold them:)

Have a nice day, everybody! :hugs:

Hey ladies. IUI went well! Don't know if I ended up Oing one or 2 follies, but dr said DH's spermies couldn't have been more better. I forget the count and motility, but they were both quite high and definitely higher than the average so that was reassuring. We bd'ed last night as well...Debating on if bding tonight will be of any help. DH is beat! haah

So my 2ww is in progress. If I don't get AF by then, I go into the office August 30th for bloodwork. SOOO nervous!

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

Hey ladies. IUI went well! Don't know if I ended up Oing one or 2 follies, but dr said DH's spermies couldn't have been more better. I forget the count and motility, but they were both quite high and definitely higher than the average so that was reassuring. We bd'ed last night as well...Debating on if bding tonight will be of any help. DH is beat! haah

So my 2ww is in progress. If I don't get AF by then, I go into the office August 30th for bloodwork. SOOO nervous!

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

FxD and Im praying for you hun! I know how much you want this!!!!!!! I truly pray this all ends a BFP and thank God everything was looking good!:thumbup:

Praying for you Stace! It's sounds so positive...Good Luck!

I hope things go well for you Stace! good luck hoping and praying you get your :bfp:

Thanks Everyone, I am feeling much better :) Today has been kind of a crazy day... My SIL is in labor. She has been since 11pm last night and things are not moving very fast.. Please pray that the baby will be born healthy!

Stace - That is fantastic news! I have my everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Stace that is great news! xoxo

Juniper praying for your SIL and a safe labour

Thanks, my darling ladies. You are all so wonderful and supportive. <3

Having some crampy pains yesterday and today in my lower left area and an achy lower back. Trying not too look so much into symptoms and trying to play it cool. Only 2DPO.. Oh how the 2ww goes so slowly!

Aww Stace Im sorry you feel like that. Hope things get better for you.

Thanks, my darling ladies. You are all so wonderful and supportive. <3

Having some crampy pains yesterday and today in my lower left area and an achy lower back. Trying not too look so much into symptoms and trying to play it cool. Only 2DPO.. Oh how the 2ww goes so slowly!

Yes the 2WW is so slow but I dont remember it being so slow when I got my BFP. Well now that I look back on it:wacko:. When you get your BFP in 2 weeks this will all be a distant memory:thumbup:. When does the DR suggest you test?

'Morning Ladies - I am an auntie again! :happydance: My SIL ended up having to have an emergency C-section, but everything is fine now. The baby is perfect!

I am rooting for you Stace!!!!

So you did start Juniper? Stace i hope this is it for you! I had my cd3 blood work on monday and i go in next thursday and get cd13 blood work and i have to fast for 12hrs with that one then i go back on sept3 and get day 21 bloods then that same day i talk with the doctor about everything...Jrc how are u doing? Shey whats going on with you? All you ladies with the bumps how are u?

So you did start Juniper? Stace i hope this is it for you! I had my cd3 blood work on monday and i go in next thursday and get cd13 blood work and i have to fast for 12hrs with that one then i go back on sept3 and get day 21 bloods then that same day i talk with the doctor about everything...Jrc how are u doing? Shey whats going on with you? All you ladies with the bumps how are u?

Yep, af got me the same day I hit my head... I am on cd5 today.. I am thinking that I might take this month off, so I will probably be scarce around here. I will definitely check back in to see what the dr says though! :hugs:

Hey ladies!

I "officially" started IVF today. Well actually I have to do a nasal spray to turn off my hormones so they can hijack my cycle after AF arrives in a week or so. So the first round of drugs has begun and there will be many more to come!

BWilliams I hope they find some answers with all the testing they're doing? Have you had DH tested?

Stace I'm thinking of you at 3DPO and hope those spermies made it to the end of your fallopian tubes to meet the egg!!

Hey ladies!

I "officially" started IVF today. Well actually I have to do a nasal spray to turn off my hormones so they can hijack my cycle after AF arrives in a week or so. So the first round of drugs has begun and there will be many more to come!

BWilliams I hope they find some answers with all the testing they're doing? Have you had DH tested?

Stace I'm thinking of you at 3DPO and hope those spermies made it to the end of your fallopian tubes to meet the egg!!

Awesome! Congrat Kat! I am sooo happy for you! I hope everything works in you and Dh's favor! You may even have more than one little blessing...:winkwink: How bout sextuplets??? I just say that because of this show that I watch called, "Raising Sextuplets" and I think she had IVF. Im seriously happy for you though! Keep us posted!

@Juniper: Dont you go giving up!:hugs: Praying for you lots, and lots! I know how hard it is, so take the time you need!:hugs:

Yes the 2WW is so slow but I dont remember it being so slow when I got my BFP. Well now that I look back on it:wacko:. When you get your BFP in 2 weeks this will all be a distant memory:thumbup:. When does the DR suggest you test?

haha Thanks, my dear! It feels like forever! I started Crinone gel (progesterone) on Wednesday and am to take it until I get bloodwork on August 30th (2 weeks past IUI). Other than the mild cramp on the left side (should I still be having this?) and the occasional backache, I don't feel that I'm pregnant. I'm trying not to get upset, though.

And thank you, too, Kat, Jenn, and Brooke! You guys are the positivity I need.
Jenn, if you need to step back, of course we understand. <3 We're here for ya.

Brooke AF has not come so am gonna wait til next week to test again when i have money to get more tests. been nauseous now for 18 days and haven't been able to sleep on my stomach cause it's uncomfortable and tired more than before. now have a cold on top of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->