BFP but don't feel happy...

TMequals6

Reaction score
So I've had 3 BFP tests today... I'm technically 6 days late for AF.

But my last AF was actually a miscarriage at 5+3...

So this is my third time pregnant in 4 months....... and 2 have obviously been losses. Just can't help but wait for the day it goes wrong....

I tested positive for BV after the second miscarriage had antibiotics which cleared it... but now I'm worrying about everything. 😢😢

BV can really harm a pregnancy so it could easily have been the cause of your previous losses.
I understand the not allowing yourself to be happy, I've had a number of really early losses in the 17 months we've been trying for and you just resign yourself to thinking every time it will end up the same. I haven't got to the bottom of why this keeps happening, but the BV could have been why you lost your two. Now you've got rid of it, there shouldn't be any reason why this can't happen for you. Can you ask for an early scan for reassurance?

BV can really harm a pregnancy so it could easily have been the cause of your previous losses.
I understand the not allowing yourself to be happy, I've had a number of really early losses in the 17 months we've been trying for and you just resign yourself to thinking every time it will end up the same. I haven't got to the bottom of why this keeps happening, but the BV could have been why you lost your two. Now you've got rid of it, there shouldn't be any reason why this can't happen for you. Can you ask for an early scan for reassurance?
I didn't know I had bv as I had no symptoms what so ever. They said it was very mild and the swab was "only just" positive. My heads all over the place. I should be 5 weeks tomorrow but I can't be sure of exact dates x

Definitely get in touch with your doctor and the EPU for a reassurance scan.

I can understand the fear over excitement :hugs:

Hope you have a smooth pregnancy <3 join the girls over in the tri sections and pregnancy after a loss for some support x

My son was a preemie down to bv, I had no idea I had it either, epu or your midwife can offer you regular bv swabs to keep on top of it x

I didn't know I had it. I didn't have any symptoms initially, but then after sex I noticed a weird smell and thought that's not right! So I used a home test and sure enough it was positive. I used the pessaries and it cleared it right up. It's a bitch though since many a time you won't know it's there. I think the year bleed I had with Implanon caused mine as excessive bleeding can cause it, so it's possible I had it for about three years before I realised. It also kept messing up my smear tests which was awful as I had to wait months before getting a clear result

I had 4 miscarriages and dozens of tests to see if anything was wrong. Got no answers.

However all of sudden when we stopped trying and planned a wedding I fell pregnant with my son (Who is now 3) wow is all I can say I panicked the whole way through and bar high fluid levels.... he was a textbook pregnancy. Found out when he was 6 months old about my little girl.

Sometimes these things happen hopefully as time passes things will get easier. I remember how scared I was though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->