BFP.... but symptoms disappearing - help?

purpleish

Reaction score
Hey All,
I'm new to the forum but would like some help. A/F was late, and after being told that GP was pretty impossible, I was amazed to see this very early in the morning (couldnt sleep). I think its what I think it is?! :)

However, any symptoms I thought i felt have gone.. so I'm wondering if its a false +ve or something worse?

Still no bleeding, which I'm taking as a good sign? Any feedback or sharing of similar stories would help a lot - thanks

Thanks

Purple

Attachments

• DSC00152v2.jpg
    DSC00152v2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 63
That defo looks like a BFP! Congrats!

Just keep testing - FX!

Definitely a BFP there, quite often people's symptoms go away, they could come back or you could be lucky and not get them. Go to your GP and have them do a test, they'll tell you for sure :)

Thanks :) things always have to happen on the w/e dont they - will try and get there this week to save my sanity!

congrats! sending you loads of sticky dust!

Oh thats a bfp !! congrats hunny & dnt worry about the symptoms hun whether you get them or not it doesn't mean anything is wrong so just be thankful you dont as crap as some of us hehehe . xxxx

congratulations! :happydance:don't worry about symptoms, they come and go all the time. you could be one of the lucky one's that don't get any nasty symptoms!

Looks like a bfp to me too! Congrats! :)

thats a good strong bfp! I would not worry about symptoms going away.. they will come back soon enough x10 LOL. Congrats!!

That's a definate, strong BFP (the test line is much stronger than the control line as well). Symptoms fluctuate during early pregnancy (I remember I was always worrying as my boobs seemed to ache one day and then be fine the next and then the next day ache again! I was constantly prodding them!!!) and like some have said, some women don't get many. One of my friends had absolutely no symptoms at all throughout her first 12 weeks and she just gave birth to a healthy baby girl last week. Try not to worry - although, I know it's hard not to!

Good luck with your GP appointment today.

xxx

Thanks poppy.... thats exactly what I'm doing - :) boobs are sore one minute, the next they arent...

I re-tested yesterday, but the pregnancy line wasnt as dark - but it was a diff time of day etc... I shouldnt read too much into it should I?

I was really lucky and didnt have any symptoms at all for the few months and now i have a healthy happy 5 months old.

Dont look to much into it, but i know thats easier said than done.

Just enjoy it!!!!

congrats , symptoms come and go ! x

Congrats! Looks like bfp to me. Symptoms don't have to be there all the time. My Dr said that 30% don't have any symptoms during the whole preg period. May be you are the lucky one :)

Hi All,

First of all, thank you so much for your words of encouragement, support and best wishes :) I took another HPT yesterday lunch time and even though its +ve it's def' less of a reaction... perhaps time of day, or concentration maybe? Has anyone else seen this?
Thanks

Purple

(Top one is the 1st one, bottom one is the one from yesterday)

Attachments

• DSC00162.jpg
    DSC00162.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 33
Hey All,
I'm new to the forum but would like some help. A/F was late, and after being told that GP was pretty impossible, I was amazed to see this very early in the morning (couldnt sleep). I think its what I think it is?! :)

However, any symptoms I thought i felt have gone.. so I'm wondering if its a false +ve or something worse?

Still no bleeding, which I'm taking as a good sign? Any feedback or sharing of similar stories would help a lot - thanks

Thanks

Purple

The first time i was pregnant, i had the same worry. sometimes in the beginning my symptoms would be there and then just go away. but its very normal.
congrats and heres to a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond! :hug:

Hun dont worry about the changes in colourations to the lines, it'l just be cause its a different test and prob u maybe more hydrated or urine diluted etc CONGRATS thats deffo a very very strong bfp!! also dont worry about ur symptoms, i was told not many people get them strong or at all until about 7 weeks and they are at there strongest between 8 and 9 weeks! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->