bfp but unsure of how far along i am, help!

lakota

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Got my super light bfp last Thurs(8/7). Had a quantitative done the next day and it was 11. I've tested all weekend and the tests get better and better. I also must have hit the threshold for a digital to read because I got a1- 2 weeks(past ovulation) on a cb weeks estimator. So by that standard I'm 3- 4 weeks pregnant but here's where I'm confused. My lmp was 7/5. I assumed I'd ovulate on or around CD 14 but based on when I got my bfp and what my levels were I think I may have ovulated a week later. When I got my + I was already between 3 to 5 days late for af. I had another quantitative done today just waiting on results. And my first on appt is the 28th. I'm just so impatient!! Anyhoo after all my rambling I hope some one can shed some light and tell me how far along I am. Thanks!

Kmy hcg was 113 today. The nurse said I was only like a week pregnant.can anyone help?!

Congrats! I'd say your about 4 weeks just based off your beta from yesterday. You probably got your 1st positive test at 8dpo.

Isn't 8dpo super early?! So when the nurse says 1 week pregnant she really means pregnant past ovulation and hadnt added the 2 weeks, in my case 3 weeks since my lmp?I'm so excited but nervous since I don't know my correct dates. And thank you both, Congrats to you too!!

Isn't 8dpo super early?! So when the nurse says 1 week pregnant she really means pregnant past ovulation and hadnt added the 2 weeks, in my case 3 weeks since my lmp?I'm so excited but nervous since I don't know my correct dates. And thank you both, Congrats to you too!!

You can get a positive at 8dpo. I think you were a tad over a week past ovulation at your 1st beta and right at 2 weeks past ovulation with your 2nd beta. Yes, she wasn't counting from your lmp just from ovulation.

Congrats on your :bfp:! I wish you a H&H 9 months! :hugs:

When you go in for your dating ultrasound don't be worried if you don't see anything yet. Not everyone has a CD14 ovulation which they will use to date your pregnancy.:hugs:

Congratulations.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->