BFP Chasers...........Feel free to join....

Congrats Galvan!!! So exciting. This thread is a lucky one, that's for sure. When can you go for bloodwork? I can't wait to see your other tests and yes, your little kitten is adorable!!!

Bookwrmgal-I agree with the others, stock up on pants liners chica because spotting is going to happen a lot from what I hear. I hope everything is great again tomorrow. Fxfx fxfx.

Wooooooohoooooooo. Congrats Galvan! :happydance: Lots of prayers coming your way for a sticky one.

Bookworm/Taurus - Hang in there, ladies. I hate how stressful this process is for all of us, even after a BFP!

Did my injection last night and started estrogen. Ummm - did I mention how terrified I am of needles? My poor husband had to do it while I was FREAKING out. I'm such a wimp! In the end, though, it didn't even hurt.

I think I am around 11-13dpo. I am cd25 today and usually O either CD12 or 13. I have no idea when I Oede, I don't even remember when we BDed. LOL I think it ws twice, but not sure. I have been so stressed with finishing school, job hunting, and trying to decided whether or not to move to the STates again. I had been feeling nauseous for a few days so I decided to test for the hell of it, and bam! I got the surprise of my life!

I am not sure when I can get bloodwork done, I m new to the area and can't find an OB that can see me soon. It might be in 2 weeks when I go to my inlaws. My RE is there so he will check everything out then.

Galvan, of course that's when you would fall pregnant. when else but when you are stressed out and planning major life decisions :winkwink:

Kfs1- How are you tolerating the injections? Hope you aren't feeling too crazy or anything.

AFM - had brown spotting and some cramps this morning so my RE saw me. Got a nice scan of the little appleseed. measures at 5w5d which is about right. no heartbeat but it's early. my best friend is in mock tears because she seems to think I would have twins and give her one :dohh:Oh and my HCG went from 814 to 6293 in 6 days!

Exactly, I told OH that a long time ago that we would get pregnant when we were not expecting it.

Bookwrmgal-That is awesome news!! I can't believe you saw an appleseed!! That's awesome. I'm so excited for you and your baby!!

Galvan-I agree with the others...of course being stressed to the max gets you pregnant. HA!!HA!! I'm on that plan too. :winkwink:

LOL. I was to the point where I had resigned to not ever getting pregnant again, and Bam! there I get a BFP. Now, I am scared of it being a cruel joke. I am testing in the morning with a digi, and all I think is that it is going to say not pregnant. I am so worried about losing this one too. I hate being negative, but that is the way I feel. I guess after almost 3 years and 3 loses, you lose hope. :(

Bkwrm, that is awesome!! I am only 3w3d so I still have a lonnnggg 2 weeks to go to see anything.

Galvanbaby - don't you sometimes wish that the day after you find out you are pregnant you are already in the 2nd trimester. First trimester is definitely the hardest thing you have go through and I have 2 losses so I understand how you feel.
Just hang in there and have faith that everything will be okay.

Bookwrmgal - Congrats on seeing your apple seed and great HCG numbers.

I told Miguel that I wish I could wake up tomorrow and be 7 weeks and already have seen the HB. I know once I see see pregnant on the digi, and see the HB in a few weeks, I will stress about making it to 13 weeks. This whole TTC thing has even made me an overprotective mom too. I see now what miracles they are, and am so scared of anything happening. They tell me to quit stressing that they are fine, it doesn't help that they are 12 and 11 either. LOL

I didn't stress this much with my first 2, I had a BFP, I was pregnant no stressing. That was before a tubal reversal and losses though.

Kfs - I have a needle phobia too. Im sure it will get easier for you and the end product will be worth it.

Galvan - got a feeling this is your sticky bean xx congratulations hun and cant wait to see that digi...

Book - that is fantastic news!!!!! It is too early to see heartbeat so dont stress. And cramps are good. Means little one is burying in.....yay!!!!!!

Afm - I have a head cold courtesy of my son and a stomach bug at the same time. Been on the toilet all day. Hoping it doesn't affect bubba......

Ugh Taurus - feel better! Make sure to stay hydrated.

Galvan- I am so excited for you! I wish the 2nd trimester was beginning too because of the panic. My excitement of yesterday turned into worry that there won't be a hb next week during my scan. Ugh! Then again I am sure I will find plenty to worry about in the 2nd tri lol

The stupid digi gave an error code. GRRRRR!!! I peed on the stick instead of in a cup so now I have to wait until tomorrow. Another day of stressing.

I know the feeling Bkwrm! It is like you hit a milestone, and then you worry about the next milestone.

Oooooiiiii......that's tough Galvan.

Your much better controlled than me. I would have gone and got another already lol

Thsi was with a 4.5 hour hold!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140725.jpg
    Snapshot_20140725.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 12
I need to join this thread too. It seems like the lady luck is shining down upon it. :baby:

congrats Galvan!!! that is so awesome to see the words!!!

this thread is hopping!!!:happydance::happydance:

Welcome someday!

Galvan-I was going to say that you should just POAS anyway because it won't matter if you have a hold. I guess my thoughts got sent to you regardless!! Congrats!! Now we just need this bean to stick. Woohoo!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->