BFP digi at 12dpo :) - symptoms, cb smiley, preseed

SummerJune

Reaction score
I've read so many bfp stories while ttc both times so I thought I'd share my symptoms with too. I have a 3 year old and the symptoms were exactly the same.

Feels just like Af, exactly! Only difference those symptoms come about a week early for me. The cramping is the biggest and only difference. They are mild and constant. Light weird cramping that does feel slightly different to af cramps but I can tell it's not af because it starts a week after ovulation, when normally I don't cramp till a couple days before af. The mood swings, dizziness, hyper moods swings, achy boobs, breakouts etc are all the same.

Faint bfp on frer at 9 (really faint and came up after a minute)
Faint BFP on frer at 10 (also faint, barely different)
Waited a day and the 12dpo preg 1-2 on clear blue
15dpo preg 2-3 on clear blue

Praying this sticks! I've had an early miscarriage before my dd and once that's happened to you, you are extremely cautious. Sucks that it takes away from the joy of it all.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for all the support all these years I've stalked you all!!:winkwink:

I should also mention I used preseed for the last 3 months and used smiley face ovulation test this time around. Not sure if those are what helped but I got a negative test cd 9 (6am), then smiley face cd 10 (6am) and dtd that night. The next day got a negative on the test.

Thank you sunflower and so sorry about your lose. It's just absolutely awful :(

Congratulations! 😃 I got my bfp yesterday and expecting #4! I also had a miscarriage at 11 weeks in between my 2nd and 3rd baby. That was heart breaking. It really tore me up. I feared for my 3rd but he was just fine 😃. I'm terrified of it happening again so I'm right there with ya. Best of luck to you. Hope our babies and al the other new bfp's stick!

Thank you and congrats to you too Cali!! Yes, praying for stickys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->