BFP for Christmas group! Santa, were over here.......

Thank you thank you thank you santa for making my christmas wish come true, i love you forever. Now if u can please sort out all the rest of the girls in TTC? XXX

DaisyDuke, Wow Congratualtions!

Come on Santa I want mine, and a few more for all the others in here. I've been a very good girl, I promise!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

OK I know I am late to join, but I think with my cycle I could squeeze in for a BFP by X-mas! Here's to all of your BFP wishes coming true, as I see some already have!

that would be me!!!!!!!!!
for achristmas bfp

If the witch will just stay away for a couple more days, I'll be confident enough to POAS. I'm currently on TTC cycle 23! And I'm on day 30 of 28-29 day cycle. She's LATE!!!!!!!! I deserve this Christmas BFP!!!

Go Ga_Girl!!! Ill be sending positive energy your way to keep the :witch: at bay!!!

She's still not here. I'll test soon! Maybe today....I don't keep any tests in the house.

hehe That can be a good thing! Keeps ya from going insane!

I also want a :bfp: for christmas, count me in girls. :blue:

How are we all doing?
Still waiting to OV this time round here... Got plans for DH this weekend tho... LOL!

Any other gals in the same boat?

Day 33 of 28 day cycle, no witch, but I tested BFN today. I feel numb, sad...I was sure I must be pregnant. I've been cramping for over a week, I usually only cramp right before witch. Cervix is high and soft, loads of creamy cm...I don't know what my body is playing at, but I'm sick of it. Blahhhhhh

Sorry to hear bout the BFN today ga. But as many other very smart ladies on here have said, its not over till the witch shows her ugly face. Keep ur head up, and retest in a few days if she still hasn't come round.

Sorry to hear bout the BFN today ga. But as many other very smart ladies on here have said, its not over till the witch shows her ugly face. Keep ur head up, and retest in a few days if she still hasn't come round.

She reared her ugly head this morning. I'm so upset. I can't even cry.

Well i started this group and i got my wish finally a :bfp: now it looks like i'm loosing it, to say i'm broken hearted is an understatment.

Ga_girl, sorry to hear it. :hugs: keep ur chin up!
Daisy, I've read a bit elsewhere, but what is going on?

I'm bleeding i have a scan next week but i'm not hopefull, i think u just know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->