BFP for Christmas group! Santa, were over here.......

Can I join too?

OH told me the other day that he's very confident we'll be preggers by Christmas - and I really hope so too! We've only been trying a week LOL but fingers crossed - I'm sure it'd make my dad's Christmas too and help to soothe over some really sad memories of Christmas past!

Congratulations to Princess :D What a fab start!

And as they said on Little Britain - dust! dust! you can never have too much dust!

:dust:

I want to join. I have been a very good girl Santa and really want a :bfp: for x-mas, that is all i am asking for so it is a short list. Good luck to all you gals and hope you get your :bfp: before x-mas

welcome as well! all good girls deserve there :bfp:'s so your bound to be on the list! :happydance:

Thanks I have tried and I hope it pays off.
I mean come on I cut down on swearing, I only cuss when my son is not around which is not very often as he is only two and presently glued up my butt, and two I only drank a little bit the other night and only plan on dressing up slutty for a party because it is Halloween, after that my good girl behavior will be back on track.

I want to join. I have been a very good girl Santa and really want a :bfp: for x-mas, that is all i am asking for so it is a short list. Good luck to all you gals and hope you get your :bfp: before x-mas

welcome as well! all good girls deserve there :bfp:'s so your bound to be on the list! :happydance:

Thanks I have tried and I hope it pays off.
I mean come on I cut down on swearing, I only cuss when my son is not around which is not very often as he is only two and presently glued up my butt, and two I only drank a little bit the other night and only plan on dressing up slutty for a party because it is Halloween, after that my good girl behavior will be back on track.

:rofl: you sound like a good girl to me!

Can I join too?

OH told me the other day that he's very confident we'll be preggers by Christmas - and I really hope so too! We've only been trying a week LOL but fingers crossed - I'm sure it'd make my dad's Christmas too and help to soothe over some really sad memories of Christmas past!

Congratulations to Princess :D What a fab start!

And as they said on Little Britain - dust! dust! you can never have too much dust!

:dust:

:hi: welcome to the BFP by Christams group, wishing you your :bfp: very soon!

Can I join your group please?
I would so love to be able to tell my family I was pg by xmas!
I dont care if I dont get 1 single present, i wont mind not drinking champers, and I wont even be upset that I cant eat brie, if I only I could have my BFP!

Please can I join too. I promise to be very good to persuade Santa that he wants to bring me and all on BnB BFPs!!

Well af arrived today..so still trying to get that BFP by christmas!!! Only two cycles left before then!!! Hope we can do this!

WE all need our bfps ..come on santa thats all we want this year!!!!:):)

Hi girls

AF also got me today so you can count me in for this next cycle :) bring on the BFP's!! xx

I wrote a letter, so think you should all use it and send it to santa!

it's further up in this theread somewhere! :p LOL

Mind if i join in? CD 1 today for me but Its good as I have loads of PMA for this cycle I am going to try that sperm meets egg plan this cycle as loads of people seem to have had success with it. I go away on holiday for Christmas so I need my :bfp: as my early Christmas present to take with me.

I wish I had some idea of cycles, so I could join in with this CD and TWW thing. :(

I feel so left out! LOL

Start temping hun, and record it on FF. Get some cheap OPK and test evry day for till u get e positive u will soon know where ur at. XXX

Start temping hun, and record it on FF. Get some cheap OPK and test evry day for till u get e positive u will soon know where ur at. XXX

I intend to, if we're not preggers by Christmas. We talked about it before the coil came out and agreed to try the old-fashioned way first and then re-evaluate if nothing happens.

Doesn't help my feeling left out though LOL - I'd like to know if I'm eating like a pig because I could be pregnant or if I'm just a greedy little piggy :blush: We've only been trying a week so the latter is the more likely reason lol but stranger things have happened!

Just hope I get pregnant soon and have a reason for putting on this weight and no reason to start thinking about losing it! :D

I intend to, if we're not preggers by Christmas. We talked about it before the coil came out and agreed to try the old-fashioned way first and then re-evaluate if nothing happens.

Doesn't help my feeling left out though LOL - I'd like to know if I'm eating like a pig because I could be pregnant or if I'm just a greedy little piggy :blush: We've only been trying a week so the latter is the more likely reason lol but stranger things have happened!

Just hope I get pregnant soon and have a reason for putting on this weight and no reason to start thinking about losing it! :D

I don't chart just keep track of my cycles and do opk's I am didn't wan't ttc to take over our lives, even if it seems to have taken over most of my thoughts and pops in my head at the wierdest moments lol :rofl: I just have to try not to use bnb talk outside of here or I start getting funny looks from people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->