BFP for Christmas group! Santa, were over here.......

I'm 7DPO - and all I want for Christmas is a :bfp: - I am just as anxious as a kid on Christmas morning! Come on!!!

Me to hun, all i have been able to think about for months, i need a baby please, santa. XXX

I don't chart just keep track of my cycles and do opk's I am didn't wan't ttc to take over our lives, even if it seems to have taken over most of my thoughts and pops in my head at the wierdest moments lol :rofl: I just have to try not to use bnb talk outside of here or I start getting funny looks from people!

Haha, I'd keep track of cycles if I had had one in recent memory to keep track of! Last :witch: was about August time I think, but I may be remembering wrong.

Tell me about the 'weirdest moments' thing LOL - just when you should be concentrating on the job at hand, you suddenly drift off... only to wake up from baby-dream after about 5-10 minutes to go 'oh, bugger... concentrate, woman, concentrate!'

So many times I've caught myself about to refer to AF, or TTC lol before remembering where I am and who I'm talking to :D

Feeling a bit bleurgh today, sore back etc so wondering if :witch: is maybe going to show her face. Although I had the same a week ago as well and nothing happened. It'd be good, so's I'd know at least things are still working in there!

[I'd like to know if I'm eating like a pig because I could be pregnant or if I'm just a greedy little piggy :blush:

Just hope I get pregnant soon and have a reason for putting on this weight and no reason to start thinking about losing it! :D

me too :rofl:

Im definitely hoping for a BFP by Christmas! Come onnnnnn Santa...you know where I live. Its the only thing I really want :hugs: Pretty please, Ive been a good girl!! I promise!!

(Just noticed this is my 1000 post!!) Woooot! officially Chat happy!! lol

I caved in and ordered some OPKs... :blush:

Now I too can join in with DPO and symptom spotting and all the rest!

Yay! :happydance:

Now just to not get too obsessed as I promised M.. he thinks we have a better chance if we just chill out.

count me in...bfp before crimbo please :)
am half way through 2ww at the mo...eek!

I feel like i;m out girls :cry: so i'm gonna have to have the hsg in a week or so :hissy:

We still have time girls!!!

My MIL told me she had a dream that i gave her an Xmas card for her presnt and it said inside you are gonna be a nanna!!!!:cry:

I REALLY REALLY wana make this happen!

Me to, i'm getting quite fed up with it all now, it's just so unfair, we just want to complete our family :hissy:

Ohh yeah!!! I cannot think of a better gift to get!!! I'm in! I'll pray that we all get our :bfp:'s by Christmas!!!!
:hugs:

ohhhh can I join too?
I'm on 2WW right now going to test next weekend - if I get a :bfn: I'm determined to get a Christmas :bfp: calling DH Santa and told him the only thing I want for Christmas is a :bfp: :happydance:

wow this is great, count me in too! Dear God! please be faithful! bfp! bfp! bfp!

i want to join!!! bring on the:bfp:s. wishing everyone the best of luck getting that xmas :bfp: OI SANTA! I WANT A :bfp: NOW!!!! *stamps feet*

:hi: girls nice to see so many new members. I'm not very hopeful at all now of a :bfp: for christmas, thanks to the fs messing me around :cry:

9 days to wait until my last testing before Christmas....

Fingers Crossed for everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->