BFP -help put my mind at ease ..

pumkin04

Reaction score
I just have a quick question. If I am posting this in the wrong place let me
Know where I can post it.

I got my BFP yesterday at 12dpo. Yesterday I had twinges on my right side only. Today I still have the same. It's not sharp just like a dull ache. Last night had very very mild cramping as well. Also today I had some light brownish with a touch of reddish discharge. Just wanted to know if this is normal. As I he a miscarriage in November and it's hard not to freak out over every little thing. Trying not to over analyze every little twinge but it's hard. I never experienced this with my first pregnancy. Just hoping my little bean will stick this time.

Is it normal to have IB after getting a BFP??
please let me know if anyone else experienced this help put my mind at ease !

I had cramping on my right side for weeks after my bfp, and I got my bfp nearly a week after AF was due (didn't test earlier as had a bfn on CD26) So...bfp at about 18dpo and IB a few days before that, if I remember correctly. I also remember reading that IB takes a little while to come out after implantation - so try not to read into it too much, fingers crossed for a H&H 9 months x

I had bleeding shortly after getting a BFP with my DS. I actually thought it was my period, as it was much more than just spotting and lasted a week. There was no cause for the bleeding at my scan and my midwife told me that sometimes your body tries to have a period after becoming pregnant due to hormone fluctuations. As long as it goes away and does not get heavier, I wouldn't look too much into it. I know, having suffered three losses myself, it is easier said than done. The cramping is completely normal. I had cramping so strongly with this pregnancy in the beginning, unlike any cramping I've ever had before, and thought I was going to miscarry again. All turned out fine. Good luck to you!

I'm only 4+1 myself, so no long-term success story, but at 10dpo I got some very (very) faint lines on my pregnancy test. As I was scrutinizing the results and literally googling comparison tests, I had to pee. When I wiped I saw what looked like brownish spotting on the TP. I rolled my eyes and figured it was over. Only my body would directly respond to the hope of a faint BFP with spotting, right? However, the spotting didn't continue and I went on to have (slightly) darker tests until I got a positive digital yesterday at 14dpo.

Anywho, I guess my point is that I always figured implantation spotting would happen well before hcg could reach your urine to show up on a HPT, but in my case that wasn't true.

I hope this is your sticky bean. :hugs:

I'm only 4+1 myself, so no long-term success story, but at 10dpo I got some very (very) faint lines on my pregnancy test. As I was scrutinizing the results and literally googling comparison tests, I had to pee. When I wiped I saw what looked like brownish spotting on the TP. I rolled my eyes and figured it was over. Only my body would directly respond to the hope of a faint BFP with spotting, right? However, the spotting didn't continue and I went on to have (slightly) darker tests until I got a positive digital yesterday at 14dpo.

Anywho, I guess my point is that I always figured implantation spotting would happen well before hcg could reach your urine to show up on a HPT, but in my case that wasn't true.

I hope this is your sticky bean. :hugs:

Thank you so much for your response, My lines are getting darker by day. The bleeding only was in the morning and that was the extent of that. I didnt have any more for the rest of the day, so hopefully I dont get anymore bleeding scares, i hate it!! TRying to stay as calm as possible. Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy healthy one!!

My right sided pains were a lot less yesterday than previous days and today its barely there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->