BFP in just under a year!

louisa89

pregnant-1st Trimester
Reaction score
We've finally done it. just got my confirmation with a clearblue digi. My very first :bfp: just under a year of ttc. think the agnus castus must of helped and the preseed may have played a part in it too and obviously the oh, cant forget him now can i!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations! It took us a year too, so I know how relieved and happy you feel!! :hugs:

Congrats!! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy !!

i think preseed is magic - did it for me and many friends!

congrats!

The wait is truly worth it! The best of luck in the next months and for the rest of your family's experiences together.

OMG I think I am gonna get me some preseed once we start - it seems it is magic stuff!!

Congratulations xx

OMG I think I am gonna get me some preseed once we start - it seems it is magic stuff!!

Congratulations xx

I used the pre-filled ones for a few months then i switched to the multi use one and think it was much more value for money. still got loads left too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->