BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Hopeful that is clear progression. On my miscarriage it never progressed so I know something was up, plus I know this is going to sound strange and probably make some people worry so I apologise, I just didn't feel pregnant. With DS although I had no symptoms I felt pregnant. With this one I have symptoms and also felt pregnant. So I guess with me I'm one of those people who just know. In 3 weeks I find out what team I'm on. Can't wait. My flutterings seems to have gone though and not felt them for a bit, so getting a bit concerned about that, but sure everything is fine.

posting here to bookmark the thread. i will stalk your scans, progress hehe and hopefully i will join you one day :flower:

@kksy9b Thank you! I totally understand testing the sample before taking it in. I will probably do that as well. :haha: I might call at the beginning of next week and see what they want me to do here. I definitely think going in will give me some peace about it. I guess it will make it more real for us! :flower:

@melann13 Do most doctors do the beta HCG or is it something you have to ask for specifically? I know some say it's hard to get them to do it, but it seems like it wouldn't be too difficult just to check. Thanks for finding your photo! That is a definite increase! I think I'll relax once the line becomes darker than the control line. I'm also planning on getting a few Wal-Mart .88 tests soon and using one because that's all I used with the early loss and I want to compare this to the old tests. I had three positives, but they were much, much fainter than this time. I'm hoping this one will show up nice and dark on it! :dohh:

@Tangerine :hi: I'm so glad everything is going perfectly! I'll take growing and symptoms! It definitely means good things! I can't wait until mine is just as dark as the control line! It's hard how we create these dates and points that we must get to to feel more comfortable, but I do think it will help when I get there. Of course there's always a new point I'll want to reach. :haha:

@ALiKO 29% complete! You'll be under 200 days soon! Thanks for finding those charts! I hope it all means good things! :flower:

@Kalush :) I'm so glad we can follow the whole journey from joining the thread to seeing the little babies once they are here. I know you'll join us soon, but we could definitely use your parenting advice anytime as well. You seem like such a great mother!

@Kwaggy I don't know if it will completely feel real to me until I am actually holding baby. I imagine it is harder for people who are actively trying and who took longer than someone on accident or on a first time because we know more about it and had to wait for so long. Is Dalylah Mae her name? I'll add that to the front! :flower:

@Mummy to HP We're so happy you're here! How are you? :flower:

@mummy2o I had some symptoms with the early loss, but they were quite different. I honestly didn't feel them any more the morning I woke to the temp drop. It still took two days for af to come, but I knew then. I'm definitely having some symptoms now. The main one that stuck out to me while in the tww and now is my increased appetite. I can't wait for you to find out the gender. That's so exciting! Any guesses? :flower:

@pathos :friends: I know you will have your BFP and I can't wait to post it!

Don't post much but I was in the testing part. :) can you put me down please? :)

@Hopeful- Yes, for now her name is Dalylah Mae, unless she is born and doesnt look like a Dalylah lol. BTW- Your lines are beautiful, when I tested with FRER the second line was always faint (way lighter than yours are now) and never got as dark as the control line. I didnt get a positive digi until 19dpo...and thats when I stopped testing.

@imaginary8x :hi: I'm so glad you joined! How are you? I'm sure the 12 week scan is going to be exciting!

@Kwaggy Thank you for telling me that! I am so hopeful that it will work out this time! We've added to our list of names over time, but will probably have a backup just in case. :thumbup:

Wanted to chime in about FRER- mine never got darker than control either. But my betas were great. One way you can (possibly) get your doc to do a beta is by letting them know you've had an early loss before. OR a sneakier way is to tell them you are having sharp, one-sided pain & you're concerned about ectopic (this legitimately happened to me- turned out to be gas- but they did both a beta and early ultrasound to rule out ectopic).

Sneaky. Lol! My SIL has spent her entire pregnancy faking pains in her stomach to get ultrasounds. She's had a total of 11 scans and she's 37 weeks now.

I have a request ladies...would u all like to post bump pics? Maybe a before/early pregnancy shot and a current bump pic? Also, for those that charted, I'd love to see bfp charts!

@Hopeful- Before the BFP I was having a doc appt about what the next steps might be (clomid etc). He schedule me for a prog draw and said that next time I had a BFP he would do a beta. I tested the morning of my prog draw just in case, got the BFP and when I went in to the lab I just told the nurse that Doc had said I could have a beta draw when I got my BFP and also an early scan at about 8 weeks. It was all true- I didn't lie, but I don't think he was expecting it to happen that next month! The only reason he was willing was because of the previous loss.

@Burgbrandy. My chart is still in my siggy I believe. My last bump pic (24 weeks) is pretty ugly because we had just walked in the house from camping. I've probably gained a little too much weight, but I've also had my ring size go up 1.5 sizes (usually only a 5.5) and I have to wear bigger shoes, so I'm sure a lot of it is just water. So... Here's 9.5 weeks when I first starting seeing a tiny bump, 16 weeks, and 24 weeks when I started to feel huge! I actually think I look smaller today, but it all has to do with what I'm wearing.

Attachments

• 9.5 weeks.JPG
    9.5 weeks.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 4
  • photo(4) copy.jpg
    photo(4) copy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
@imaginary8x :hi: I'm so glad you joined! How are you? I'm sure the 12 week scan is going to be exciting!

Congratulation on your :bfp: :) and I'm feeling ok still have morning sickness still around. :( how are you? Yes, I can't wait! :D I'm also due on April 24th and I'm staying team yellow. :)

I won't do bumps, but I'll post my chart up after DS goes to bed. Just a quick post totally unrelated to babies. My son goes to school in the village I grew up in and in all the years I lived there I have never seen what I saw today. DS and I were in the car driving home, going slowly down the hill and there was a cow just walking in the road, moving side to side. It eventually went on the pavement and someone else was phoning the police (DS wanted the toilet, his needs imo were greater than the cows as I didn't want a wet booster seat >.<) I believe the cow is safe now though :)

You can see my before bump in my profile pic. My current bump pic: 26 weeks twins. Just a note- I'm puffy from lack of sleep and allergies lol

image.jpg

Look at all those girls due in January!! I'm due jan 6 but dec 9 is my magic date of 36 weeks, that is my goal date

Wanted to chime in about FRER- mine never got darker than control either. But my betas were great. One way you can (possibly) get your doc to do a beta is by letting them know you've had an early loss before. OR a sneakier way is to tell them you are having sharp, one-sided pain & you're concerned about ectopic (this legitimately happened to me- turned out to be gas- but they did both a beta and early ultrasound to rule out ectopic).

I got an early ultrasound by acting stupid, I said I didn't really remember when my last period was. (Yea right, I knew exactly when I had a period and ovulated) also I said my cycle lengths vary a lot. She sent me right in for an ultrasound!!!

Great tips for ultra sounds, ladies! Will store them up for when I can use them!!

Nice bump pics, too. So we're all on countdown for 9th dec with you, want2be... Looking forward to baby pics in the next few months!!!

want2bemommy-twins! how cute! Im about that size at 26 weeks with one baby :haha:

With my first two pregnancies we lived in Germany where I got an ultrasound EVERY SINGLE APPOINTMENT!!! So once a month, then twice a month, then once a week till birth! So now that Im back in America Im incredibly depressed that my insurance only pays for ONE. ONE!!! I can get more if its medically necessary which I doubt I ever will since Ive had uneventful pregnancies and births in the past :cry: I feel getting so many really bonded me to baby before they were even born. What a major bummer for me!! I guess it will keep the gender a surprise a lot easier since I wont have so many chances to see myself or ask :haha:

When i get chance Ill upload chart and 'bump' pic but at this point its not really a bump :haha: they are in the last few pages of my journal as well if you just want to peek there.

It is all fat for me :rofl: so no bump picture, maybe when I have a pregnancy bump :haha:

Bit of a update, I am waiting for a scan date right now and for a consultant letter. It has been confirmed I am due May 7th :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->