BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

So I (sort of) got my results back for my first tri sequential integrated screening (I'm an RN and so can access my hospital records anytime). Result was a 1:10000 risk for both Down's syndrome and trisomy 18. Anyone else get theirs yet? I'm thinking this is probably a good number (without having spoken to my OB yet).

So far all the ladies on here due in January are on Team Pink :pink: :)

ladies asking to get in your brains for a sec, does anyone remember what dpo (if any) you may have felt nauseous or became constipated in the tww where you got your bfp??

i started with a touch of nausea last night (totally not anything i get) and random constipation and i'm 6 dpo today.

I don't really remember mommyxofxone. I honestly don't think I had any symptoms! And I tested probably 2 days before :bfp: and it was stark white! I guess being extremely tired was the only feeling I had

I got an early ultrasound by acting stupid, I said I didn't really remember when my last period was. (Yea right, I knew exactly when I had a period and ovulated) also I said my cycle lengths vary a lot. She sent me right in for an ultrasound!!!

haha! :haha: well i guess thats one way to get it done. hehe you sneaky sneaky girl.

With my first two pregnancies we lived in Germany where I got an ultrasound EVERY SINGLE APPOINTMENT!!! So once a month, then twice a month, then once a week till birth! So now that Im back in America Im incredibly depressed that my insurance only pays for ONE. ONE!!! I can get more if its medically necessary which I doubt I ever will since Ive had uneventful pregnancies and births in the past :cry: I feel getting so many really bonded me to baby before they were even born. What a major bummer for me!! I guess it will keep the gender a surprise a lot easier since I wont have so many chances to see myself or ask :haha:

When i get chance Ill upload chart and 'bump' pic but at this point its not really a bump :haha: they are in the last few pages of my journal as well if you just want to peek there.

in japan so far i've had 4 u/s and im only 11 weeks. they usually book my appointments every 2 weeks but i actually delay my appointments as i feel like im going too often. after my 13 weeks scan if they set my appointment for another 2 weeks im gonna delay it until im about 17 weeks.

want2bemommy- you are carrying your twins very well. my aunt was the size of a cruise ship around this time when she was pregnant with twins :haha:

melann- beautiful bump progression thanks for sharing! :flower:

any of you January girls do the chinese gender prediction? it would be cool if it really predicted girls for all of you. i did it for fun and was predicted a boy.
i hope to add my bump but i don't have much of one right now. i do have a recent pic of my ultrasound as my avatar. also i had my bfp chart in my signature but deleted it to make room for my tickers but i'll see if i can re-add it :flower:

ladies asking to get in your brains for a sec, does anyone remember what dpo (if any) you may have felt nauseous or became constipated in the tww where you got your bfp??

i started with a touch of nausea last night (totally not anything i get) and random constipation and i'm 6 dpo today.

Hey I just checked my notes from ff.... And I had diarrhea 6dpo and then a few days after it was crazy gas pains and then constipation.. No nausea til about 6-7 weeks. Good luck

So I (sort of) got my results back for my first tri sequential integrated screening (I'm an RN and so can access my hospital records anytime). Result was a 1:10000 risk for both Down's syndrome and trisomy 18. Anyone else get theirs yet? I'm thinking this is probably a good number (without having spoken to my OB yet).

That is a good number. Anything 1:150 or below is a bad/low result. I think mine was 1:31173. But only got tested for Down's syndrome. This result can change is something is picked up in the anomaly scan but normally whatever is wrong is an isolated case. My son had a good result, but showed up with a club foot so his result went to 1:100 and asked if I wanted further testing. I refused and he was fine.

I got nauseous after dinner 3 days before my BFP. I always get constipated before AF so I couldn't count that as a symptom, but I suspect that I had that also.

@RaeChay :) I do think I'd feel better if I could have a beta and an early ultrasound. I think I'll feel better about it if the FRER stays the same or is a little darker than the others and as long as it doesn't get any lighter! I have one more that I plan to take next week. I did buy some Wal-Mart .88 tests today too. :haha:

@burgbrandy That's a great idea! :thumbup: We could post charts, dpo symptoms, and what we think helped during the month. I do plan to take bump pictures along the way.

@melann13 Cute, not huge! :flower:

@imaginary8x I'm good! :) I'm having some symptoms: increased appetite, fatigue, tender breasts off and on, and I need to catch my breath after walking or moving around a lot. I updated the front!

@mummy2o My husband's parents have cows and I still remember early in our relationship when a couple escaped the fence. We were walking outside to go to the car and they were in the front yard (it's a farm/larger area), but I was so surprised! :haha:

@want2bemommy Most of the BFPs from our group are girls so far! I know of nine girls and three boys so far! I updated your date! :)

@stargazer0726 I love all of the sneaky tips! :haha:

@magicwhisper I updated the date! :thumbup:

@RaeChay That seems to be a good number! :thumbup:

@ALiKO I don't know if the gender predictor always works, but it did work for some of my family members. I'm predicted a boy too! :) My sister-in-law got pregnant at 27 in September (like me now) and she was predicted a boy and had a boy. Did it work for any of you?

@mommyxofxone TMI: I had a vomit-type burp/hiccup around the middle of my tww. I had just woke up and got out of bed and it happened. I'm not sure if it was connected, but it was certainly unusual. Good luck!! :flower:

AFM I didn't test again today, but I did take my temperature. This CD was the day my temp dropped in the early loss cycle, but it was still nice and high today! Here's my chart.

Attachments

• september-october-hopeful.jpg
    september-october-hopeful.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 3
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Here's my chart. Can't think of any notable symptoms, though.

I'm not a January lady but I did the Chinese gender predictor for both prior pregnancies and it guessed boy each time! So I hope it's right this time as it says girl!

daddies mine told me dd was going to be a boy. but i know most people i know said it worked for them :)

Gender chart predicted girl for me, as did my self-proclaimed pregnancy psychic SIL. (she also told my brother I was preggo before I did and she hadn't seen me in months).

I think I might have had some mild nausea during my TWW, but I'd had it in non BFP cycles as well. For me constipation hasn't been TOO much of an issue (some around 4-5 mos) but I did also have diarrhea a lot at the beginning.

I did the Chinese gender predictor on two different sites - and one said girl and the other said boy. :shrug: Still fun to do though!

The gender chart has been right 50% of the time for me. Was right on my first and not my second. This time I checked two different sites and they were different. I have no idea what this baby is I was sure both my previous kids were going to be boys and I have two dds. I am totally conflicted as to what I want this baby to be, knowing this one will be the last I think I will be sad regardless. Either I will never get to experience having a boy or I will never again get to buy cute little dresses.

Never had any nausea until 6-7 weeks. I did have diarrhea the day before bfp, which is weird for me. I also felt very lightheaded/dizzy before bfp, but I
had put that down to doing lots of yard work in July heat. But the dizziness stayed til around when the nausea started.

As for the gender predictor- mine predicted a girl...my husband and MIL swear it's a boy. We shall see :)

This pregnancy has been so different already! Hope I don't jinks myself but with both my boys I was on my death bed! From 4 weeks on. I also knew to test as my breast were extremely sore and sensitive. I had bad constipation. Now at first I was extremely sleepy but now its starting to pass. Only morning sickness is when I haven't ate in awhile but I'm not puking or gagging. I have an everyday poo which even non pregnant is not like me at all. So the only reason I feel pregnant is the test was positive! No breast soreness at all, no puking, no constipation. Freaks me out a little! I took two tests this morning that's how weird I feel :nope: I bought a Doppler today and I know its too soon to hear baby I didn't hear anything! I heard a whoosh once and that was it. And I'm a professional at using these so I know what's what. I can't wait for my blood tests, ultrasound or heart beat or something!! October 25 is my first appt but I doubt they'll do anything

I wouldn't worry much. With DS pregnancy I felt fine, even to the state if I had a period or didn't feel kicking later on I seriously would be like one of those women on TV who never knew they were pregnant. This time I've had all the symptoms I've missed out on last time. So I'm sure everything is fine :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ed1c9/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My chart is here. I got a BFN at 12 DPO and we only dtd once during the fertile window. I wasn't symptom spotting because I was convinced we missed the egg. :shrug: I didn't really notice anything unusual until 14 DPO when my temp spiked and I got the BFP. Nausea started a few days later. (Maybe TMI) OH said my breasts were definitely fuller the week before my BFP. I always get breast changes very early but I didn't notice it myself, he always notices it before I do! :dohh: My luteal phase has been LONG since our last loss in May so I wasn't expecting AF until 17 DPO either.

The Chinese gender chart is predicting a boy. I have quite a while to wait before I can find out if it's true or not. I am really tempted to go team yellow because everyone seems a whole lot more concerned about the baby's gender than I am. I don't care as long as he or she is healthy. I kind of prefer gender neutral stuff because it can be reused for other children too. I just doubt that OH will be patient enough to wait another 8 months to find out. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->