BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

wonderful scan athena :thumbup: I hope your MS eases up soon! second tri was definitely the best for me in terms of feeling well and I hope its the same for you!

Went to the doctor yesterday- i'm 4cm, still 50% effaced, cervix soft and ready to go..just need this baby to make his appearance! I'm a week postdue today and inducement is scheduled for saturday morning if he doesn't come on his own beforehand!

Kksy9b thank you. I think I've been sicker this last week than I have the whole time. My neighbor is 40 weeks 4 days and she still hasn't had her baby boy either. I saw her out walking on Sunday and was thinking she's trying to get him out lol.

Good luck kksy, hope he arrives soon! Sounds very promising that you're already 4cm dialated, I bet you won't make being induced or if you do it shouldn't take much intervention to put you into active labour :thumbup:
Lovely scan athena :cloud9:
I saw my new midwife today and she's really lovely, she'll be doing all of my antenatal care and attending the birth aswell. I didn't have a great birth experience with DD but i'm much more optimistic for a better one this time around and I feel having continuity of care will go a long way towards that :)

First, I want to thank you all so much for your concern, prayers, and well wishes while I was away. I really appreciate it so much. I wrote about what happened in our TTC thread if you want to know more about it.

@jessicasmum Welcome! I added you to the front page. I'm glad you joined us here. I hope everything is going well. I plan to catch up on your journal soon.

@daddiesgift I hope some of the pressure you mentioned is not bothering you as much now. I hope the other pains are gone as well. Fingers crossed that her positioning means you'll have a short pushing stage. How did the glucose test go? Do you have your results yet? I'll catch up with your journal soon too.

@Kwaggy That's a beautiful photo. Happy 3 months to Dalylah.

@melann13 Felicity is a beauty too. Happy 2 months to her.

@OurLilFlu So cute. Happy 1 month to baby Royen. I hope you get the first smiles soon.

@athena87 Cute announcement and great scan. Congrats on being in the second tri.

@AliKO How's labor spotting? Any signs?

@kksy9b How are you? Baby Charles is almost here. I bet you can't wait until Saturday.

@KatyW Yay for good news on your cervix length and yay for passing 34 weeks!

@Buttercup84 I'm glad you like your new midwife. It really can make a difference. It won't be much longer until your gender scan! That's so exciting.

Does anyone know anything about chulie? She was due in March, but it's been a while since I heard from her. I'll try a search soon.

hopeful- nothing to quite report yet on this end. i have a doc appt soon so im hoping my doc will check to see if i am dialated or effaced at all. also hoping i can get a sweep done just to help move things along. im now starting to get those calls from everyone asking if shes here yet and i must say it hasnt bothered me the way i thought it would :haha: :shrug:

Thanks Hopeful- continuing to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

We are ready to go for tomorrow- hoping he comes on his own today but can't wait to have him here in just over a day :)

@ALiKO Good luck at the appointment. I'm sure everyone is so excited and can't wait for her. You're so close.

@kksy9b Good luck! We can't wait to hear the good news and welcome baby Charles.

Chulie is part of the facebook march group I'm on. She had her baby boy on the 13th march.

Good luck kksy9b. Hope to see some pictures soon.

Aliko I bet your getting excited now.

Charles Louis arrived on his own (yay for no induction!) at 8:40 am April 12th. 6 pounds 13 ounces 21 inches long and a full head of strawberry blond/red hair. It was a wonderful labor and delivery and we are both doing well. He scored a 10 on his apgar after birth and almost immediately went to nurse. DH was a perfect coach and is doing so wonderful with Charles! We are getting discharged in the morning and are looking forward to being home!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
kksy- yay! he's finally here! how wonderful! and he's gorgeous! :happydance: so happy you guys are doing great and double yay for no induction :)

Congratulations! So happy to hear it went smoothly. He is precious. Wishing you all the best as you take him home. :)

And I made it to 35 wks ! Happy dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->