BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Thinking of Hopeful and her DH, hope everything is OK soon with them and baby Emma :(
Good luck kksy, hope her arrives soon! Melann, I got so frustrated going over my due date too... If I wasn't out and about (my thinking was that my waters would most definitely break in the supermarket/cinema/any other busy public place lol!) I was bouncing on my gym ball desperately trying to go into labour naturally lol but as it turned out I was induced at 41+4 anyway!
Katy, my DD was 9lbs 4oz and I did tear quite badly but I think that was because my pushing stage was so short (just a few minutes!) rather than due to her size. I'm expecting a similar size or bigger baby this time, I was 11lbs 4oz and my sister 9lbs 4oz so big babies definitely run in the family!

I hjad my growth scan today and ella is finally head down :happydance:

She is also going to be a small ish baby thry reckon she is going to be 6 13oz ish XD

Buttercup, I think baby size must be genetic. My brother was 10.5 lbs at birth and my mother had no GD. He was just man sized lol. I am scared of delivering a large baby but it is going to hurt regardless, right?

Thinking of all these things, but still wondering how Hopeful is doing. I hope the rest of the ladies here are doing ok; I know we are all here to listen and support, as pregnancy can be a rollercoaster.

@daddiesgift, I'm sure mine was so long since I was induced. The stron pain didn't start until 8 hrs in when my water broke and then 7 hrs after that they said they needed to give me an epidural because I was in transition contractions with no breaks and my body was trying to push but I was only 3cm dilated. They used the epidural to slow things down so my dilation could catch up. They didn't really end up using pitocin with me at all. I was 0cm when they started so they just began with cervical ripening and it kicked me into full blown labor! Once I had the epidural it was pretty fine. I even pushed for 3 hrs and didn't really mind it. They finally ended up using suction assistance and she was out in 2 more contractions. All in all it wasn't so bad, but I definitely couldn't have gone that long without the meds even though my original plan was to do without.

Continuing to pray for Hopeful...

Praying for hopeful and her DH. Also hope baby Emma is ok.

I think I'm just odd when it comes to having babies. They say your 2nd is more likely to be bigger and at all the scan Erika was average, which makes sense as DS was 7lbs 12oz, but no she was tiny at 5lbs 15oz. I was just over 6lbs though, don't know about OH's birth weight since he was adopted.

Kksy you might be lucky and just have your waters go naturally today. We'll have another due date baby, that will be cool. But I agree going over sucks. DS was 16 days late.

AFM we've decided to go NTNP as OH wants another baby and I want to wait until after our wedding next year, so it was a compromise. Erika isn't sleeping well right now so I'm really questioning his sanity if not my own, although it will be me looking after both since he'll be back at school and running his own business. Sometimes being a man would be great, I swear they have no idea what we go through daily.

well according to our growth scan ella is going to be roughly 6 12

im happy with that :haha:

she looked perfect :cloud9:

great news magic!

AFM...still pregnant! Officially past due now. Had a biophysical profile done yesterday- he still has a large pocket of fluid, is moving great and passed the heart monitor test with flying colors (they said he was a "wild boy" because he was moving so much...it was because he hated the monitors! kept kicking them!). So he was cleared to stay in longer. Go back to the doctor on Monday if he hasn't come and will get another BPP done to make sure he is still doing well. My doctor is on call next weekend so we will induce then if he hasn't made his appearance. So at most will be another week and a half!

I thought I was passed morning sickness, but apparently not. I threw up so violently this morning I peed my pants :(

kksy- wow thats great that they are checking on babies well being instead of just automatically inducing cause you are late!

daddiesgift- i have been so amazed by my doctor through this process. She has the attitude of do what feels right to you and no need to micro-manage the pregnancy. There have been a couple of things that have come up (an early bleed, measuring behind, etc) and she has sent me right away to get checked and make sure baby is fine without me having to ask. A friend recommended her years and years ago and I kept her name in the back of my head- so glad I did and will definitely be staying with her through all my pregnancies :)

hey ladies! :wave:
had an appt. yesterday at 36+4 starting to go to my appointments once a week now starting next week (doc starts at 37 weeks and twice a week after 40 weeks). baby girl was good and measuring 6 pounds :). nothing else really to report on this end, just playing the waiting game at this point :shrug:.

athena- aww feel better :flower:. my morning sickness ended right at 14+weeks and i thought it would never end. have you felt it at least taper off slowly?

I've been just nauseous on and off for the last couple of weeks, not vomiting. I'm wondering if yesterday was something else. We had Chinese the night before so I'm thinking maybe it was from that.

My morning sickness tailed of slowly. I had a week of feeling sick but not throwing up before it went

Athena, my morning sickness would taper then I would have a random bad day if I got too tired. It was gone by 17 weeks for good. :)

Aliko, glad to hear all is well, not too much longer.

I am about to hopefully surpass 34 weeks on Monday, a milestone of sorts since that was as far as I made it last time. Hoping for 40 wks this time::)

anyone else finding sex very uncomfortable? i know this is tmi but hubby and i DTD the other day and it was soo uncomfortable for me. not only did i feel a ton of pressure but there was also like a dry burning sensation even with lube. only finished for hubby's sake but man was i not into it.

too bad as DTD was definitely going to be one of my induction methods... :(

Im not enjoying sex AT ALL. I get "in the mood" about once a day and its usually when OH isnt home! By the time he is home Im just too exhausted. During sex isnt so bad but afterward for about two days Ill be horribly sore! Most the time my vagina hurts without sex so having sex just makes it a whole lot worse.

Sex is no fun for me either, it is like I mentally want it but my body /vagina refuses. It is a little frustrating, but as my DH reminds me, this is only temporary.

Oh and I definitely have varicose veins, on my vagina. UGH. If this is my worst complaint, I will take it to meet my sweet girl in May.

I have had no sex drive at all until 3rd tri and now not only am i too exhausted but it hurts so i can't

I cant win :dohh: :haha:

I'm sure some have seen, but Hopeful updated the May ttc thread, our hearts are all with her and her family through this difficult time...hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->