BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

congratulations on the baby girl katy! and great news on team pink jessica!

Congrats on team pink!

Nothing new to report here just waiting for hubs to arrive at the end of this week so I can start hoping to go into labor :)

Do you ladies wanna guess? Our appt is tomorrow at 9:30

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 6
Girl :D

So no sweep which upset me a bit apparently they don't do sweeps until 41 weeks but a different midwife earlier said I would have one at 40 weeks so it must depend on the midwife :shrug:

I've thought girl for you all along so thats my guess!

Well it's a boy for us. Elijah Robert will debut in the fall. We haven't told my family yet but my in laws were over the moon and my mother in law cried when we told her the name since he's named after Dhs brother.

Congrats athena on the boy. As daddiesgift said boys are great.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh73/athena8785/imagejpg1-3.jpg

I am really irritated right now. The ultrasound tech said it was very obvious we are having a boy. Well my sister says that's not a penis and 2 girls have commented that 3 lines is a girl. Well that isn't necessarily true. Boys can have three lines and girls don't have the space between their vagina and legs. It pisses me off that people want to make us doubt it when we are so excited.

Not sure how she can mistake that for a girl tbh. He very much looks like a boy to me. Besides the tech has been trained in her job your sister hasn't. So go out and buy blue things and enjoy it. I think your sister is probably just jealous.

congrats athena :blue:. I would definitely rely on the tech's words.

My sister isn't jealous, she has three kids, two girls and a boy. But she was so sure i was having a girl so I say she is in denial. I will say, her sons ultrasound does look different, it has a triangle at the end where the tip is and you can't really see his. I also know if I had said her sons didn't look like a penis she would've flipped out on me because they wanted a boy since they had 2 girls. We didn't care either way, we were just excited to know and people just had to rain on our parade.

Athena- congratulations on team :blue:

We found out last week we are team :pink: again but when I told midwife on Monday she sort of put it into our heads that they could of got it wrong, she knew someone who was told girl and bought everything pink and it turned out to be a boy, I know this can happen but there didn't seem to be any hesitation from the woman doing the scan she just said it's a girl. From the look of your scan I think it looks pretty certain it's boy bits so I wouldn't take any notice of what some have said :)

It definetly looks like boys bits to me! It looks nothing like my ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->