BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Still pregnant! I was feeling hopeful earlier but now back to feeling discouraged. I think I'm anxious because I have so many signs through out the day that's so real then just stops or continues but doesn't progress in intensity.

Off to have :sex: and pray it's today :haha:

darn! i was hoping that you hadn't posted in a couple days meant you were snuggling with your LO! soon though!!

Congrats daddies gift!

Pathos on the front it says tangerine may 30th, but I don't think she's been here in a while. Then the next due dates are the September due dates.

Scarlett Anneliese was born at home may 28th at 3:29 am. Weighing 9 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long!

Congrats daddiesgift :flower: Good weight, my DD was 9lbs 4oz and I thought she looked tiny at first!

I'm late to the party, but congratulations daddiesgift!! I met a woman recently with a new daughter Scarlett - they call her Letti! Adorable!! (The mom's name is Emerald, so I guess they wanted to stick to colors :) I know another baby same age named Violet... now I'm on a tangent... Congrats again!

@daddiesgift Congratulations! I updated the front and added you to the parenting thread. Let me know if you want me to add the information about the boys to the parenting thread as well.

I had an appt baby Eli is measuring in the 24th percentile. I'm going to have a growth scan at 28 weeks to make sure he is growing correctly and to look at his heart because they couldn't get a good picture at the 20 week scan. His heart rate was 148. My blood pressure was 120/66 which they said is awesome. I've lost 3 more lbs, 15 since my first appt. she said she'd like to see me gain 10 lbs from now til the end, but if I don't that it's ok since he is growing. My next appt is the glucose test and I got the lemon lime flavor instead of orange.

That's great. That percentile is way better than Erika's ever was. She was in the 5% so she really was just a small baby. I'm sure he's growing fine :) Also when I was in the hospital one of the cleaners said her babies never grew after 30 weeks and they are now currently 6ft giants! I hope you pass the GT.

they nnever mesured on the percentile with ella. in fact if it wasnt for me markiing it in her book i wouoldnt know :dohh:

I don't remember being given a percentage for Felicity during pregnancy. Once I was going overdue my doc felt my belly awhile and said, "probably about 8lbs, so at least you're not going to be dealing with a giant baby" He's been doing this a long time. She was born 2 days later at 8lbs4oz :).
Now she's 72nd% for weight and 84th for height! 15.5lbs at just over 4mos and 25.5inches!

Tomorrow is v-day. I still can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. I can't wait to hold my baby boy in my arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->