BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Woohoo river! So pleased you've migrated over to this thread! Super happy for you! Can't wait to follow your progress over the coming 30 or so weeks!!!

@athena87 I hope it all works out. I'm sure it's just a precaution.

@River54 I'll add you to the front. What's your estimated due date?

edd right now is Feb 27th.

Had an OB appt yesterday, and it seems the FS gave them the wrong info, as she had my retrieval date wrong and that I was on some meds other than hormones...it was really odd, so at first she was saying my edd was something alot diff, and both OH and I said no...

So, I have my last u/s from the FS tomorrow, hopefully get some good pics, and need to ask them to transfer all that info to the OB.

Stopped Estrace and Crinone, and have been feeling alot better - hardly any nausea at all, and a tad more energy (still sore bbs, and I still try and nap, and I just started getting headaches)... was worried about it all, then finally something clicked yesterday after the OB appt, and I stopped being so worried. Looking forward to the u/s tomorrow! I'll be 9w6d :)

Won't be getting another u/s after that til 18weeks...that just seems sooo long away!

u/s went well. We have graduated from our fs clinic now. Everything measuring on track :)

Not been on here much. Hope everyone doing well. Congratulations river :D

I had 4th scan yesterday and fluid around baby is now fine but baby is still lying transverse, I know she has time to move but I'm a little concerned that we will end up going down the C-section route because me and hubby will refuse baby being turned by pressure on my stomach.
Can't believe I've only got 7 weeks to go!!

if its any help ella didnt move until 34 weeks. she was transverse too

Ditto on LO being transverse and not flipping until 34 weeks. 2 days before he finally went head down he was doing somersaults (tracked with hiccups). And then suddenly he turned and stayed down :) hope your little girl decides to cooperate soon :)

Well we had our appt and he is perfect. Developmentally he is right on with everything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
Thanks ladies. The tech turned and looked at us and said I think he looks like his daddy. Which upon further inspection, we agree, which is funny because my dh always says babies don't look like anybody til they are older. Oh and even though I know my due date is right on, they said he was measuring a week ahead and was 4 lbs 15 oz already. So I guess he isn't so little like they thought. I know they can be wrong too though, they forced my friend to have a csection because they said her baby was 11 lbs and he was 9 lbs even when he was born.

Hi everyone! How are you ladies doing? I know there are a couple gals due this month but not sure who is still hanging out on the boards! Any labor watching going on?? In any case, hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to see these new babes being born!

Here's my not so little anymore baby :) He will be 5 months old next month and has mastered sitting up in the last few weeks. Finally over being sick and is just a super sweet and content little boy! Comparison to see how much he's grown...started off at 6 1/2 pounds and is now about 17! Momma's milk..does the baby good :haha:

Attachments

• c1a.jpg
    c1a.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
  • c1b.jpg
    c1b.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ca3.jpg
    ca3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
kksy9b: Awww your little man is so cute :)

Yeah I'm one of the ladies that is due this month, my due date is 19th September but after loads of scans and consultant appointments it was decided that I'm booked in for a C-section 15th September, so only 9 days to go :o The reason why for C-section she has been unstable lie, has increased fluid around her again and they think she is going to be a big baby, the estimated weight at scan on Thursday they said 10 pound 9 ounces but I think this is crazy weight because at 33 weeks she was said to be 5 pounds so they recon she's over doubled in weight in 5 weeks, the ultrasound lady couldn't even measure her head so I really don't think this is a very accurate weight.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Aww Charles is adorable, its so cute when they first sit up :)
I'm due 8th but thinking I'll go over like I did with my dd, hopefully not by quite so much though (12 days erk!) Been having quite a few 'twinges' I guess you'd call them but not getting excited unless or until they actually turn into proper contractions!

I'm due October 3 but I'm thinking I'll have a September baby. I lost a big chunk of my plug last night and now having smaller pieces come out. At my appt yesterday I was dilated between a 1 and 2 and 50% effaced. I've been having contractions too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->