BFP or BFN

Violetviolet

Reaction score
Hi ladies can anyone give their opinion on my attached pic. It's an early test done today. In person you can clearly see two pink lines. Any thoughts??? :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 30
It's really hard to tell - I actually see two faint lines beside the dark one. But that could just be my computer screen, as 3 lines aren't supposed to happen :S

How early are you in testing?

Roughly 8dpo it's a 10miu test. I did another four hours later to compare and it's the same. Def one v dark and one extremely faint pink one. I see what your saying about the third line but this disappeared just after the pic was taken! Will test again Tom. Just wanted some thoughts and hoping I'm not going crazy!!! That someone else could see it too! X

I can definitely see two faint ones, but I know how frustrating it is. I just found out I think I'm out this round. I'm feeling a little down, but I really hope your next test is a positive :)

If you see anything next to the control line it usually means bfp! You will not (even though it's happened before) see anything if you aren't pregnant. Try another tomorrow maybe an early test and let us know! Good luck!

Well here's this mornings, it's def two lines just very hard to see on camera..... :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 20
That def looks like a bfp to me!! Congratulations!!x

Possibly a better one but I had to snap the pic on my phone from my ipad! Eve though it's sideways! Thank u, keeping fingers crossed and will test again in a couple of days! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78