BFP or EVAP? Need Eyes Please!!!

Crystalguti

Reaction score
Hiya all!
I have been having crazy things happen. I was spotting 2 weeks ago for 5 days, then I had a 48 hr. bleed. Bleeding in my family during pregnancy is common so I thought I could be pregnant. I had all the symptoms and signs. I took a test and got a faint BFP and was happy. THen I took more tests which all came back neg. So I chalked it up as a Chemical Pregnancy. I had ONE test left and I decided to take it last night. (this is now 6 days with no testing) And I got what looks like a VERY VERY VERY faint line. It looks pinkish in person (pics do not do it justice) My DH made me promise that the last box of tests would be the last bc i have been spending so much on them LOL can you look and tell me what you think. I dont have any symptoms anymore other than being tired ALL THE TIME. Thanks XO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 47
I definitely see a line trying to form there. But I'm confused by the negative pregnancy tests. If you had a chemical maybe this is just leftover from that?

I think you should call your Dr. and ask for their advice here.

I am waiting to get in, it will be a few weeks before they can see me. I took 6 tests after the chemical and they were all neg, and then boom this!

I could see a VERY faint pink line in the first pic but not the second one?

I think I see a very faint line. You better buy some more test. My test looked a bit darker than that at 10 dpo, but at 11 dpo there was no denying it. Do you chart?

Sometimes if you post in the Pregnancy test gallery, the girls will 'adjust' it so you can see the line better.

Best of luck! You'll have to keep us posted!

I think I see something? It's very faint though.

Hope you get a :bfp: soon! :dust:

THank you! I see you are getting married 12/13/14 so funny I got married 11/12/13! hahaha. I hope I do get my BFP soon. I hope this is it.

I can see a faint line. Good luck :)

I see a faint line- I hope it gets darker for you- good luck

Nothing yet. I cant get into the doctor for a few weeks! I took a cheapie dollar store test this am, and it looked like a faint line when I tweaked the photo but it IS hard to tell. Lets hope I get a BFP soon! Has anyone had low HCG while pregnant on here? I am wondering if that is common, and a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->