BFP or evap??

Erika Sides

Reaction score
Hi all! I’m new to this site. I got what I believed to be a BFP on FRER. Then this morning I tested with a Walmart cheapie and got a very faint line and I’m not sure whether to believe their positives or evap. They look so much like positive, then I see others post evaps and they look so much like evaps too. Opinions??

AC53A1C3-9B15-4D22-BB02-0BDEECCD7B6A.jpeg 576049E2-7AB4-4B5D-ABDD-86FEE1AA5B31.jpeg

The FRER looks like an indent amd the dollar test is dry so its hard to say if it's a true bfp or an indent. I would test again.

Its hard to say once they've dried, unless it was there before it dried. I would test again. Gl mama!!!

Those look great - but only reliable within the time frame and not dried! Test tomorrow I bet you’ll have really great lines on both before the time limit is up!!

ETA: ^^^ I think you’ve got two BFPs brewing!

Thank y’all! Next question, is it normal to cramp in early pregnancy? My hips and lower abdomen have been cramping bad these past few days. I’m starting to get really worried.

Yes!!! I had it much worse this time too! Low back and hips and period like cramps - basically just felt like AF going to start any minute.... think it’s just our bodies getting used to the new changes to come but it sure does a number on our minds!

Yes!!! I had it much worse this time too! Low back and hips and period like cramps - basically just felt like AF going to start any minute.... think it’s just our bodies getting used to the new changes to come but it sure does a number on our minds!
Thank you! That helps put my mind at ease some :) This is my 1st pregnancy so every little thing I feel, I freak out about lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->