BFP? So faint! 14 DPO.

DaisyQ

Reaction score
So I think I ovulated on CD 16 (June 7) based on CM observations. Had EWCM on CD 15 and 16, and dried up on CD 17. DTD on CD 12, 14 and 16.

Expected period is today - it's 14 DPO if I ovulated when I think I did (usually have a 12-13 day luteal phase). Took FRERs on Monday and Tuesday. Thought I saw a ghost line basically. Almost like a colorless/grey suggestion of a line. Googled and saw a lot of people reporting false positives AND false negatives with FRERs. Just took a CBE. Positive - I think?. But so faint.

Had a chemical in April. Tested positive for 2 days (day of missed period and next day), but the test lines were also very faint and my beta at Dr. was only 7. Next day I tested negative and I started bleeding 2 days after that. Worried that my HCG is so low again. With my prior two pregnancies I tested positive on 13 DPO both times and I feel like the lines were more obvious.

I'm really hoping this is sticky this time around. I'm pushing 40 and I'm hoping for one more baby. Please keep fingers crossed for me and I'd love to hear any positive stories about faint BFPs at 14 DPO....

Attachments

• IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 125
Could you maybe try a pink dye test? It looks positive to me although it doesn't look like you are as far along as you think you are. It may be possible that you ovulated a bit late. I know with one of my previous pregnancies my lines took FOREVER to darken. They didn't get as dark as the control until around 18-20 dpo.

You could have just had a late implantation, that would explain a light line.. although embryos "normally " implant at 7-10dpo.. that is just an average.. every woman is different! Some women could implant as early as 5/6dpo.. others as late as 12/13dpo.. with one of my pregnancys I was like 5 or 6 days late before I tested and my line wasn't much darker then yours.. I would just re-test every 2 or 3 days.. then you should see a progression.. FX for you! Keep us updated please 🙏🏻

Thanks ladies. Sigh. So I think it's going to be another chemical. I tested late last night with a CBE digital (not the one with the weeks indicator). It's less sensitive than the dye test, but it was a BFN. Test again with FMU and the line on the CBE is fainter than last night. Did a FRER too and it's there, but faint. I realize only time will tell, but this is just like last time - the super faint BFP that appears to be fading out rather than in. I will try to hold off testing again until tomorrow or Saturday. It's hard.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_13c2.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_13c2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 101
here is the FRER

Attachments

• 6-22am.jpg
    6-22am.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 173
I see the line on both.. I would just wait a couple of days hun

The line on today's blue test does seem less clear than yesterday's. FX you've got a sticky one and your lines will be darker tomorrow. :hugs:

I see the lines as well. FX they start to get darker for you.

Fingers crossed for you! Maybe you are just less dpo tha you think? Hope tomorrow's is darker!

Took another one tonight. Couldn't help myself. Looks about the same to me. Was going to wait out the weekend and make an appointment for beta next week but now I'm thinking about calling tomorrow...

Attachments

• IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 95
I would wait (if you can) and test again sunday/monday, Those clear Blue's are awful and its difficult when youre comparing tests as rhey all have very different sensitvities. I wouldn't say you are out yet lovely, give it a few more days xx good luck

Frer digital negative this morning. Sigh.

Can you retest tomorrow with a normal test and not digital? Still no AF? x

Best of luck with your testing, I hope this is a sticky for you xx

Try re-testing with a pink dye test. A lot of women don't show up on digitalis until 5+ days after aunt flow would have been due

I'm out of frers. I have one cbe left. I'll take it tomorrow (or maybe tonight - who am I kidding?) and get more frers this weekend. Still no AF. Had a tiny bit of pink spotting when I wiped this morning but nothing since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->