BFP then BFN then BFP then BFN again... Confused...

MommyLaur

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My hubby and I have been trying for months now and since last week everything I've eaten has tasted metallic and bitter, which I guess is a symptom of pregnancy. I've also had slight cramping in my lower abdomen (not period cramping though) and I am now one day late for my period that is always on time. Yesterday morning (day of missed period) I took 2 FRER tests and got very faint positives and one clear blue digital and got a not pregnant. Last night I also got a faint positive on FRER. This morning I got 1 faint positive and 1 negative on FRER and another clear blue "not pregnant" this afternoon. Still no AF....Is there a chance I'm pregnant? I'm going to try to get to the doc tomorrow but this is literally driving me and my hubby nuts and I keep getting his hopes up and then letting them down.

Ahhh the roller coaster of trying to conceive.... :dohh:

A positive usually mean you're pregnant! But get a blood test from the doctors as maybe your HCG levels when you pee aren't stable and that's whats giving you a mixture of a results.

... Congratulations! x

Thank you! I don't want to get my hopes up though. Do you think a positive followed by a negative gives me a chance though? My husband just went out to buy more FRER tests because we are crazy people and can't wait til tomorrow to just see the doc...

I'll update everyone with the results when I get them!

I think you are if you gt a positive:) some ppl say 1st morning urine is better and some say 2nd but when i tested for my other kids it was afternoon lol good luck congratulations:)

Just tested again and got a faint (but not as faint as before) positive. I'm so filled with joy but trying not to go too crazy happy until I see the doc!

:)

Yay congrats!! It depends on the sensitivity of the test and how concentrated your urine is. A digital isn't as sensitive as a frer. You may have to wait a couple days to get a positive on it!

I'll try to post a pic when I am home from work. I took another FRER test this morning and the line was reallyyyyy faint again. The doc is sending me for blood work today and Wed and they will let me know at the end of the week if my levels rise enough between the two tests to be pregnant. It's going to be a longgggg week of waiting!

Clearblue digis take a lot longer to get a positive on than an FRER so don't feel disheartened. A positive is a positive! I'd say you're deffo preggers congrats xx

Try to test with FMU, your hormone might not be concentrated enough in the evenings and that could be why you got a negative on the FRER?

Definitely agree with the other ladies though - wait til you get stronger lines on the FRER and then do another digi!

Congrats!

:happydance:

I so hope its a positive for you. :-D xxxx

I have been TTC now for 2 Years now going to docs next month if i daon get my BFP this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->