Bfp, then lighter the next day

peanutmomma

Reaction score
So, hello, I had a viable no mistaking in person bfp, now today I have a fainter bfp, is that okay? I have beta test on Tuesday the 27th, but, I have no experience with it ever getting lighter.

Mine this time round was lighter the next day, and seemed to take a couple of days to darken up. I know that I read sometimes the tests have more or less dye in them so that can effect it. My last test was darker and I'm feeling less like AF is coming with each day, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Mine this time round was lighter the next day, and seemed to take a couple of days to darken up. I know that I read sometimes the tests have more or less dye in them so that can effect it. My last test was darker and I'm feeling less like AF is coming with each day, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Thanks, yeah even the control on today's was not very dark, maybe just not a lot of dye

I've stopped testing for a few days and got a FR on the way, I did 8 tests in varying cheap brands and was analysing and comparing them even though most were long since dried.

Motherofboys weird question, but do you think it's a good sign that my erm... vagina odor smells different like it did with dd? Not bad, not fishy or pungent a little sweet. And so watery cm.

Tests can definitely vary, and the fact that the control line was later on the second test would make me think the lighter line was to do with the dye in the test rather than anything to worry about. Congratulations! Xxxxx

Motherofboys weird question, but do you think it's a good sign that my erm... vagina odor smells different like it did with dd? Not bad, not fishy or pungent a little sweet. And so watery cm.

I've definitely got more cm, and I can't work out if I smell different or if my sense of smell is just stronger. I'm guessing the change in cm would cause a change in smell though. I would probably take it as a good thing. Though having more cm does make me paranoid because I'll suddenly feel wet and think I'm bleeding. (God the things we share in pregnancy. I'd never dream of saying that under other circumstances)

So worried about beta in the morning. Afraid it will come back as negative pregnancy. I know bfp was there, next day lighter, different test today, but not fmu, and different brand, barely a squinter, but it says to test when af is late, so maybe not sensitive. Ah!! Upset here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->