Bfp then negative any one else been through this?

cherrished

Reaction score
Ive taken a frer with 2 hour hold and bfp ive taken the other out the same pack and bfn was 15-20min hold not sure if that would make a difference, anyone else had something like this? And they progressed or can it really be a nasty evap came up within 3 mins ive put pics up 1st one is the bfp 2nd one is bfn :( thanks for reading im not sure on DPO I just know im 1-2 days late x

Bfp or evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 33
You should try to take progressions at the same time of the day and preferably with similar amounts of hold. That's why people prefer FMU cuz it's probably about the same hold and same time of the day. Also it depends on how dark your original BFP is. If your BFP is dark, it shouldn't matter your hold. But if it was already a squinter before, of course the density of hcg hormone will make a big difference. I've even noticed that the amount of pee matters too. As in, if I pee on a stick, that's different from peeing into a cup and then dipping the stick in. For me the line didn't disappear with POAS because it was already dark but it seemed lighter, so it could make a difference for an early BFP.

I see the line of the first test.
It will be the length of the hold I'd assume that would cause a bfn after a bfp at this stage. Hormone levels vary so so much. Hang in there and retest with a longer hold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->