BFP this morning swiftly followed by AF

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Tested this morning at 19dpo and a faint + came up even before the control line. 2 hours later sat in a classroom doing training for work AF gushed from me absolutely gutted as I had a lovely plan on how to suprise my husband on fathers day :-( so I dont know if it was a fluke or chemicle or what but im now CD1 and need to sort my head out for a new month.

Symptoms I had were;
Blue veins in boobs and thighs,
Creamy CM,
Spotting at 6dpo,
Cramps at 10dpo,
Nausea from 11dpo,
Heavy sore breasts from 11dpo,
Increased urination, increased bm's,
Extreme fatigue,
Headaches,
Bleeding gums and shitty taste in mouth!

Just goes to show SS can only lead to heartache BUT I will be exactly the same this cycle as its in my nature to obsess over everything!

Good luck to all ladies due to test im out for this battle but I will win the war lol

Sounds like a chemical so sorry x

I'm so sorry... I've been there. It's hard to start planning and feel that pregnant euphoria just to crash down. :hugs:

Thanks girls, feel a bit better this evening just out of curiosity how long did you test pos for? My test darker tonight than it was before the bleeding started and will I be ok to try this month or do I have wait?

Thanks girls, feel a bit better this evening just out of curiosity how long did you test pos for? My test darker tonight than it was before the bleeding started and will I be ok to try this month or do I have wait?

I didn't test after bleeding other than the blood test at the dr, but I was a little further along at 5 weeks. The hormone can linger a while, it is different for everyone. It could interrupt your ovulation this month and change your dates a bit, but best I can understand, there is no reason not to try this month if you want to. In fact some docs believe your chances are actually higher right after a miscarriage because of those lingering hormones and your body being all reved up for a baby.

I didn't test after bleeding other than the blood test at the dr, but I was a little further along at 5 weeks. The hormone can linger a while, it is different for everyone. It could interrupt your ovulation this month and change your dates a bit, but best I can understand, there is no reason not to try this month if you want to. In fact some docs believe your chances are actually higher right after a miscarriage because of those lingering hormones and your body being all reved up for a baby.

Thanks so much x

So sorry! AF visited me this morning too, after being 4 days late. :(

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry you're going through this, it sounds like a chemical. I've been there too and it's horrible. For me, the only test I took was very faint around 4 weeks and I had been spotting a lot for a few days, so I'm sure that by the time I saw my only BFP it was already the beginning of the end. I started bleeding and cramping heavily while I was out shopping, I knew it was over and I couldn't bring myself to take another HPT after that. I'm not sure if/how long it would have been positive, sorry. :nope:

I would probably just check in with your doctor's office if you continue to test darker. I really don't mean to scare you but I have heard that increasing HCG could be one sign of an ectopic, and it's better to be safe just in case. I believe in being cautious since a dear friend of mine had a dire emergency with one that went undiagnosed for far too long. (She has since recovered and has a gorgeous little daughter. :flower:) Your doctor will tell you how he or she prefers to manage your chemical. Mine was OK with watchful waiting at home, but was happy that I got in touch with his nurse. They will also tell you when to start trying again, usually the same month is OK if you don't have any complications.

I sincerely hope you feel better soon, take care. <3

Sorry to hear this hun :( I had positive tests for a few days afterwards when I had a CP but we started trying again from my next cycle.

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"