BFP- too early to be excited?

Congrats to you! I am also due in May...the 15th! This is our 2nd pregnancy. With our first, we told everyone pretty much right away. It was too hard to hold in. This time around, we have told our parents and our siblings. But we are taking it slow with everyone else. However, we are not waiting until a certain week to say anything. My personal opinion is that I would have a very hard time if something did go wrong...so I wouldn't be able to keep that from my friends and family and would probably need them for support. Like the others have said, though, it is a personal decision and I think you do what you feel most comfortable with...knowing the risks and benefits. (By the way, where did you get married if you don't mind me asking? The pic is beautiful!)

Thank you for writing! I had never thought of it from that perspective- that in the case of anything going wrong, i will need more support than just my husband can give- and telling our parents would probably be just fine a this point because they will understand that it is still very early. I am already having a very hard time not saying anything- I am very much a mammas girl (STILL) so I'm sure it will jump out of me when I see her this weekend. I have already told my sister, because I had already told her we were TTC, so she was the first to hear the good news! and we also told my sister-in-law the day we got the Doc's official word.

Thank you for your comment! Our wedding was in Treasure Island, Florida. It was this past January, and of course, the weather was so cold! Locals were saying that it was the coldest they've seen it in years! Ok, so it was still like high 50's but it felt cold. We got married just before sunset time, and then took the pics as the sun was setting- so even though it was cold, we were very lucky to have a clear sky, and a gorgeous sunset! I loved it! It was a very small ceremony- just our parents and siblings and two grandmothers. My in-laws live in Florida but we live in New York, so it was our small 'destination wedding' and it was perfect!

Congrats, as well, on your pregnancy- hurray for May babies! :) I wish you a very very happy and healthy journey- lets stay in touch!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->