BFP?? what do you think?! help please- need some eyes!*UPDATE*CB digi says negative**

Def BFP didnt even have to open the pic to see that line! congrats!

Looks very + to me, did you ever take another to confirm?

thank you all for your help! i did another one this morning (FMU) and it was slightly darker than the photos iv put up so i was all excited THEN..

I did a clear blue digital one to confirm how many weeks etc and it said NOT PREGNANT after a couple of mins!!
Any ideas? im really confused and was v.upset after using the digi test
xx

I think the digitals take 50miu before they show up +, someone correct me if I'm wrong as I don't want to give the wrong info. But if they do then its possible your HCG needs to build up a little more before you will get a + on a digital.

thats what i was thinking, they are 50miu according to the info iv found but the boots ones are too i thought? maybe their 25!

Did you do it with evening urine? It's very possible that your urine was very diluted but those tests are definately positive, do you have a pic of the one you took this morning? xxx

I think your PREGNANT!!! The digi can often take longer to show up positive, don't stress about it. Maybe try a frer? x

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i431/princesspeachxxx/test2.jpg

here it is!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back