BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Ack she is a wee dote xxx girls Re special:) mine is now 10 and we are very close she can't wait for her brothers and loves to fuss over me' lol.

Doc says 36 weeks for me' and that's if I make 36 weeks!!! Omg??? C section too cos their sharing a placenta. They were nearly 3lb last fri so can't wait to see what their measuring at this Friday :)

Done a protein nd glucose test tonight wasn't good:( we shall see in morning. Also 2 days ago got an electric shock ffs!!! But luckily they resumed kicking etc. Heartburn and lack of sleep while one lie at one side and other at other and can't sleep on back, Shinto g a lot. So not enjoying this now:(

Ahhh spell this is the hardest bit and especially for you with twins :hugs: fx'd you get to 35/6 weeks lovely they'll be a good weight then x

Poppy she is just too cute.

Spell you could possibly be the next mommy to deliver.

Aw jeez! Scared! Really am I having 2!? Omg shock?! Plasterer will be finished on Friday evening and then we can paint once it gets dry and then units and omg I might actually get a kitchen sink lol. Downstairs might be ready for kids coming;) I'm so tired I could barely make the workman lunch lol!!! House a mess from moving in:( but hopefully one day I'll look back as this as a distant memory lol. Ha ha.

Took a glucose test last night it went the darkest purple:( so on Friday will get to see if I've gest diabiticies (sp) protein was a plus 1 two:( but being honest this is medically best pregnancy yet;)

OMG Poppy...she is soooo cute!!! :kiss:

Spell...not long now :hugs:

I hope you lot all come back to check on me...I'll be here all alone for weeks after you lot have delivered :haha:

Glow we arent going anywhere, we will be here trading baby stories and cheering you on lol.

Not a chance you'll be left alone Glowstar, it will be baby and toddler thread :haha:

It sure will Poppy, until we are ready to try again lol. Me and Holly already buddies up for the next baby.

You won't be left alone Glowstar! Don't you worry!!

Poppy, she is so beautiful!! Love the new pics!

Scan went OK today...everything appears to be OK nothing abnormal found...all measurements are bang on average for 20 weeks. Sonographer commented on what a fidget he is :haha: oh.....and we are still 100% team blue :happydance:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000232.jpg

Thats great news Glow. Glad everything is looking well. Your picture is cute.

that's great Glow!!!! :hugs: You're officially more than half way done! :happydance:

I know Holly!! I've got 2 more scans booked at 28 & 34 weeks because my cyst has only shrunk a tiny amount :nope: I'm wondering if by 34 weeks it hasn't gone this birth might end up a c-section :shrug: she didn't say that but she did say it could rupture during delivery or twist in/back on itself which could cause serious problems :cry:

I know Holly!! I've got 2 more scans booked at 28 & 34 weeks because my cyst has only shrunk a tiny amount :nope: I'm wondering if by 34 weeks it hasn't gone this birth might end up a c-section :shrug: she didn't say that but she did say it could rupture during delivery or twist in/back on itself which could cause serious problems :cry:

that's good that you'll get some extra scans. What kind of cyst is it?!?

Hi ladies. I just had my last cervical length check. After all my drama my cervix is growing instead of shortening. I went from just barely having 2cm to 3cm. This thing picked a fine time to start growing my little man may take his time to come out. Anywho so my cerclage is coming out December 23rd yay what a great christmas present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->