BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hmm interesting... Well I'll wait to hear back from my blood tests which were done last week, but if the doc doesn't call and it gets worse I'll make sure to ask about it at my next appt!

Im severely anemic. I was having dizzy spells, shortness of breathe and headaches.

Well yesterday morning I could barely stand for a few minutes without thinking I was gonna faint... Had to take a bath instead of a shower cuz I couldn't stand for that long but it got better after the morning... Other than that I'm just noticing shortness of breath

It cant hurt just to talk to your doctor about it. I hope you feel better.

Your welcome!

I just realized all the remaining babies are boys lol.

Your right unless some little boy comes out a girl :haha:

Haha! That would be very weird... it was VERY clear on our ultrasound it was a boy! I think they make more mistakes when they tell you it's a girl

First thing i asked once she was born 'is she still a girl' :haha:

Haha yea, I have all boy clothes, I don't know what I'd do it he came out a girl...

Lol there was a lady on the third tri boards a few weeks ago whose little boy came out a little girl, so was pleasantly surprised. I know that wont be me there was way too much dangle between this little guys legs lol.

I am finally going baby shopping this weekend. I reached 30 weeks so I am going to enjoy a little shopping. Headed to a outlet mall hope I find some good deals.

Im still trying to decide on what bottles I want to use.

Truth there has been a few on 3rd tri that had girls when told boys, i was always paranoid cos of this so never convinved till she popped out.

Yikes, I didn't know it was that common to be told one gender and have the other... I had it confirmed by two different ultrasound techs so I'm pretty sure I can be certain I'm having a little boy

It happens Brynden but I have had at least 3 different techs tell me boy so Im confident.

:shock: I've already bought blue stuff......hope I get BLUE confirmed again on Thursday :shock:

Omg omg omg poppy has a baby girl !!!! Congrats xxxx

Sure do :haha:

Just took a few more pic's and its amazing how they change over a few days. :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG0160.jpg
    IMAG0160.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online