BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hi ladies. I just had my last cervical length check. After all my drama my cervix is growing instead of shortening. I went from just barely having 2cm to 3cm. This thing picked a fine time to start growing my little man may take his time to come out. Anywho so my cerclage is coming out December 23rd yay what a great christmas present.

that's awesome!!!! That's a GREAT time.. just over a month :happydance:

So excited December 22nd is my last day at work.

omg even BETTER to know when your last day is! JEALOUSY!!!!!! :haha:

I have no clue when I'll stop working.. I want to like yesterday :rofl: Problem is.. the sooner I go on leave~ the sooner I have to return.. 2 thumbs down!

I know what you mean. I dont plan to go back until April. But I will only get half of my pay. So I have to learn how to live off half my salary lol.

Yeah.. I sorta have the same situation.. I get 3 months full pay, 3 months NO pay... so sorta similar.. I'm going to take every minute I can get even if it means being extremely tight financially!

Wow....how weird your cervix is lengthening!! Yay for a Christmas baby!! It would just be the thing now for him to hang on in there after all you've been through to keep him safe!!

How has everyone weekend been. I went baby shopping I caught so many good deals on clothes.

Truth - that's awesome that ur cervix is lengthening!! Woohoo for getting the cerclage out before Christmas! :)

Glowstar - glad ur scan went well and that bBy is still 100% boy! Lovely pic!

This has been a crazy weekend for us. We moved to a new house and this afternoon is the first time I can actually relax since thursday! I was so sore from painting and cleaning and we're still not done unpacking!

Happy 30 weeks holly!!

Brynden....STRESS moving while pregnant!! Put your feet up now x

Truth...yay for bargains!! I've bought loads lol! Hiding half of it from OH lol

Moving while pregnant is tough, I have moved during two pregnancies and even though all I did was pack and give instructions lol its still tiring.

Who has started shopping. Im going to take a few pictures of my baby items when I get home. So exciting the weeks are flying by now mostly thanks to the holidays!

Hi everyone xxx glow what a fab pic. I need to get bargains to girls!!! Had two steroid injections fri n sat with carrying these they give u jabs incase of premature labour to strengthen babies lungs, heart palpations n headaches and flushes not nice. I just graduated so nobody would employ a pregnant women so we live on his income and a property I own and rent out, not to bad to be honest if I was working I couldn't :( can't even turn around unless I sit down let them go where there both going then lie down gently, they don't like sudden movements lol.

Date for c section is 28 dec omg!!! So scared.

Has anybody felt baby go quiet ( maybe cos of space) and tonight I'm getting period pains:( yuk not nice. We are still renovating this house, put up kitchen cupboards ourselves other day and painting today. So so so much to do before these two come.

Awwww Spell thats the same day my oldest boy turns 10. He is my sweet capricorn.

I can tell my lo is running out of room. He still moves just a lot less.

Aw ul remember me' then, my wee girl is ten to:)

Yeah space is getting tight. Last Friday they were 3lb and 3.7 so my guess is after those injections and more growing there probably over 4lb each now. It's unreal how much I've grown in past week alone, are u the same Holly? You know I can feel their discomfort when I turn over and there on top of each other lol.

Spell~ Dec 28th is SO close!! I'm jealous! :haha:

YES.. my LO does go quiet and I HATE IT! :cry:

I have an anterior placenta which blocks A LOT and I can go HOURS and start to worry bc I don't feel much of anything. At least once a day I go lay down to make sure I can still feel him good. He definitely feels bigger.. and his movements are more squirms instead of kicks.. must be a space issue on top of it?!??

Yea I don't get kicked as much :( space it must be. Well my placenta is at front beneath left hand breast. Weird as their sharing. I do get while worried so I lie down to get a few feelings. Just read about another women who's twin has died at 24 weeks and other is still alive and growing, been hearing this a lot lately and it freaks me' :(

28 imagine!!! New year babies Xx but Holly after my loss I dreamt of Xmas babies so I get twins so I've a feeling I'll still get Xmas babies lol

Yea I don't get kicked as much :( space it must be. Well my placenta is at front beneath left hand breast. Weird as their sharing. I do get while worried so I lie down to get a few feelings. Just read about another women who's twin has died at 24 weeks and other is still alive and growing, been hearing this a lot lately and it freaks me' :(

28 imagine!!! New year babies Xx but Holly after my loss I dreamt of Xmas babies so I get twins so I've a feeling I'll still get Xmas babies lol

I'm sure w/ you having 2 in there Spell.. it's even worse with the space issue! How often are you getting scans??

They are seeing me every 2 week but at last scan they coulnt see a while lot so next Friday 25 nov I'm getting to a better scanner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->