BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

That's good... I've noticed they use better machines for the more important u/s and I hate that!!!! I want a great machine for ALL scans!

Newer hospitals have them and they are brill. My old hosp has crap staff and that's where I felt let down everytime i went up when I lost the last baby:( this hospital in in Belfast a main city but they have older ones in antental and in day unit and 20 week scan place good ones, when they tried to find a membrane between these two they couldn't find it for weeks so I had to complain until they brought me' upstairs.

On another note guess what I have a visitor? A mouse!!!! Arghhh not what I need:(

OMG Spell....soooo not long now!!! :hugs:

I've got an anterior placenta too...it's RUBBISH! only really started feeling movement last 10 days or so and even then it's not regular and alot of the kicks I am feeling seem to be aimed more towards my back or my bladder!

How weird is this....my oldest daughters birthday is 28TH DECEMBER too! so that might be 3 of us with children sharing birthdays :hugs:

Yea I have an anterior placenta too - makes it harder for DH to feel movement - I've found he can really feel baby when I lay on my side cuz baby kicks at my side pretty strongly...although he must be getting bigger in there cuz he's squirming more now than actually kicking...

I think I've breathed in WAY too many paint fumes and other chemicals lately...we've been painting and cleaning our new place and we had the bathtub refinished yesterday... that paint was SO strong! I spent some time outside but it was cold and snowy so I was freezing...so it was either paint smell or freeze... Hope the paint and everything isn't affecting baby too much!

Happy 31 weeks Spell and Holly

Poppy where are you hiding

Glad everyone is doing well.

Im around lol just getting ready for bed. Any of you co sleeping with new lo's or done it before? Im reading up on it atm and may try it with serenity, korben spent a lot of time in our bed but mainly early mornings not all night.

Im trying to break Marcel out of co sleeping now....he turns 3 in January. Its going pretty good. But it was easier with my eldest son. So I pretty much co slept with both my boys.

Im paranoid i may suffocate her... i bring her into my bed around 6am and im very aware she's there, but scared i may get into a deep sleep if she comes into my bed once i go bed :nope: but read loads about the benefits of co sleeping to regulate their breathing, less risk of SIDS etc so only a good thing right?

I dont see how anyones motherly instinct would let them forget there infant is in the bed. With my oldest son we slept like I was cradling him in my arms. I slept on my side most nights. With Ds2 he slept in his boppy on his back or tummy he wouldnt sleep without being in his boppy. So no rolling on him.....he slept right in the middle of me and dh.

What do you use to cover them? Im guessing you cant use your own duvet? sorry for questions but thinking seriously of trying this.

Im bottle feeding does it matter

My boys were lactose intolerant couldnt nurse either of them they,drank soy milk from bottles so that doesnt matter. The boys slept on top of our covers. I use those sleeper sacks to keep them warm or they were swaddled.

Thanks for the info Truth :hugs: so you'll be co sleeping with this little one? My partner back on nights tomorrow so may start then, lol more room in the bed. With what ive read between 1 month and 6 months is a very vunerable time for babies and co sleeping helps babies breath better near their mothers oppose to babies sleeping on their own. More reading for me tomorrow :haha:

Your welcome. Yep im using the boppy to co sleep again. Dh isnt crazy about it but he will get over it lol.

:hi: Hope you're all having a good weekend :hugs:

Poppy ~ where is your TTC ticker?? :haha: I hope everything is going well with your beautiful little girl!

Truth~ have you bought some more stuff yet??

Do you ladies think a baby carrier is necessary???

Yeah I will take pictures. My bottles,diaper bag and diaper pail came in the mail yesterday.
I brought tons of clothes and pajamas last weekend

What kind of baby carrier Holly.....do you have a picture.

Awww Truth~ soooo cute!!! Exciting, isn't it?!?!?!

This is the kind of baby carrier I mean.. just trying to decide if it's worth me spending the money..

Baby Carrier

Also.. I like we're going with the name Grant :thumbup: I'm stuck on a middle name.. any suggestions for me???

So exciting its crunch time lol.

its worth it if you plan to take him out alot and prefer that to a stroller. Its cute. Have you tried ebay or,craigslist they may have it for sale cheaper. Im a big ebay user.

I like the nap nanny but its pretty steep.I have to decide if its,worth the money.

I also like the name Grant. We chose Jeremiah. Also stuck on middle names.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"