BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hey Poppy, how is it going? Hope you got some rest and Serenity is eating better? Post more pictures when you can.

Im good Truth my :holly: feel like bricks :haha: be glad when the milk goes back. How are you and everyone else? xx

Not done a lot of pic's yet but here some once she was born n day after :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0139.jpg
    IMAG0139.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0141.jpg
    IMAG0141.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0144-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0144-1-1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Poppy she is sooo perfect and sweet!!!!! :cloud9: ADORABLE!

Poppy does it seem real yet? You couldnt believe you would get your little girl. She is so adorable. And look at the proud big brother, they are all going to be so protective of her.

Hey Glowstar, how are you? Have you had your anatomy scan yet?

Hi Truth...I'm OK thanks :thumbup: my scan is on Thursday morning :winkwink: Kind of petrified to be honest because I skipped all the DS testing etc due to my age and feel really anxious now :nope:

I've not been getting lots of movement because of the anterior placenta but def started to feel more this weekend. Up till now I've used my doppler everyday which had it's pro's and con's. The pro's are it's made me feel better on days when I've felt no movement the con's are I used it tonight and just as I was about to start using it I got a BH...baby's heart rate went down to 52bpm!!! it only went down for a few seconds and then climbed back up but it's kind of made me freak out that something is wrong :shrug:

How are you? It's soooo nice to see your weeks going up and up after all you have been through...the finish line is not long away for you now :hugs:

Glowstar i was same when i went for my scan with being a bit older, but everything will be fine :hugs:

Truth feels very strange another female in the house, still keep saying He :haha:

Oh Poppy she is so adorable!!! :D

Glowstar - I think that would freak me out too if I hear baby's heartbeat drop but I have no idea if that's normal or not...

Today I'm feeling very tired and lightheaded...and lately I've been having a little trouble breathing...so I'm hoping all this goes away...

Breathlessness is the worst part Brynden hated it :hugs:

LOL@ Poppy

Glowstar, I think everything will work out great. We are all routing for your healthy bundle. The dopple was my best friend and worst enemy. Surprisly I didnt use mine as much this go round.

Brynden, I know how you feel maybe your iron is low. I have been feeling a little better now that I take my iron pills.

Braxton Hicks are kicking my butt. I really think my cervix will be shorter this week, and I am glad this is my last cervical length check (friday).

Well they took blood on Thursday when they did my GTT and they were gonna test my iron too, so I haven't heard anything back so I would assume it's okay...

Poppy - did it get any better? Did you get used to it? Or did you have to suffer with it till birth?

Last few weeks got better once she had dropped lower,but yes get your iron level checked, i took aniron tablet a day to help.

There's 27mg of iron in my prenatals....how much more is safe to take?

Not sure i just took one a day with 200mg i think, last time i had my level check it was 14 which is good.

Oh wow, 200mg seems like lots... but what do I know... I've heard you shouldn't take too much...

K, thanks truth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->