BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Awww Truth loving your baby items, not long now :hugs:

Holly TTC??? NOT A CHANCE :haha::haha:

Poppy~ maybe in a few weeks :winkwink: :haha:

Truth~ love the name Jeremiah.. I was actually thinking of that for a middle name bc my absolute favorite bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11. :thumbup: My DH didn't love it though for a middle name so I'm not sure!

Thanks Poppy.

Holly we chose Jeremiah because its the book in the bible following Isaiah. Isaiah is our 2 year olds middle name.

Morning Ladies,

I am so annoyed. I ordered these cute little night gowns from target.com, I should have received 2- 2packs. Instead those morons mailed me a pack of onesies and a pack of bibs, what the heck is that. Imagine my disappointment when I opened up this package expecting to see my night gowns. So bummed lol must be the hormones.

Also ladies, Carters.com has an amazing sale 50% off everything.

Morning Ladies,

I am so annoyed. I ordered these cute little night gowns from target.com, I should have received 2- 2packs. Instead those morons mailed me a pack of onesies and a pack of bibs, what the heck is that. Imagine my disappointment when I opened up this package expecting to see my night gowns. So bummed lol must be the hormones.

Also ladies, Carters.com has an amazing sale 50% off everything.

That stinks :( I'd expect that from Walmart- not target!

Exactly! Smh. I was just on the phone with them for 30 minutes. The items I ordered are online only otherwise I would have just went to the store.

Holly I was crusing your journal looking for nursery photos. Have you started getting things together yet? I cant wait to see pictures of everyones baby stuff.

And I cant wait to let him out, he is killing my pelvic bones lol. Feels so strange now since I dont get my cervix checked anymore. I dont know whats going on down there lol

I have a GBS test coming up, does it hurt I havent had one since 2008.

What is GBS??? :shrug:

I don't have any nursery pics up. We painted the room .. and some stuff is in there.. but I'm still using it as an office so until I go on maternity leave~ we can't really set the room totally up quite yet :)

Group B Strep test

Test you for group B strep
Between 35 and 37 weeks, your practitioner will swab your vagina and rectum to check for a common infection called group B strep. If your test is positive, you'll be given antibiotics during labor to help keep you from passing it on to your baby.

(If you've had a group B strep urinary tract infection during this pregnancy, you won't need this test because even though the infection was treated, you'll automatically get antibiotics during labor. Likewise, you'll be automatically treated during labor if you've previously had a baby infected with group B strep. )

Awww Holly you have to at least post pictures of items you brought.

What color did you painting the room? You should do progression pictures, your work in progress.

Ah that's interesting about the GBS.. good to know!

Give me a second and I'll post some pics :thumbup:

I've also heard that GBS can come and go...they could test you one day and you'd be positive, and the next you'd be negative...which is really weird... Anyone know what the effects are on baby if they get it?

ok.. here are before and after pics of the painting :thumbup:

I'm A LOT happier with it.. SO much brighter and more cheerful.. not a depressing blue. I was going to leave it since we are having a boy.. but I just thought it was TOO dark!

Excuse the mess- you can see my desk smack dab in the middle there!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
the lighting SUCKS in these next 2.. but here are 2 more :)

As you can see.. a TON of stuff in the closet and I have another small closet that has some stuff in it too :thumbup:

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
Looking good Holly, I cant see the new shade of blue the picture is too dark.

Brynden I have to google it now I want to know too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->