BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Look at that closet, you difinitely look well prepared! Lol I cant tell its going to be very nice when you put it all together.

Brynden, have you started baby shopping we want to see pictures!

Dont think Serenity is a happy baby she always cries in her sleep :haha:

Lol Poppy that is funny what are you doing to little Serenity.

Brynden this is all I could find: Group B strep (GBS)

Group B strep is a type of bacteria often found in the vagina and rectum of healthy women. One in four women has it. GBS usually is not harmful to you, but can be deadly to your baby if passed during childbirth.

There was a lady on the loss boards who loss her baby 4 days after she was born to GBS. She wasnt tested for it and passed it to her Little one.

OMG that is SO sad about the girl losing her baby due to GBS :(

aww poor Serenity!! :hugs: Any new pics of her Poppy?

Truth that is aweful and so sad she lost her baby :cry: dont know why we dont get tested here.

Only new piccy was my avatar, lol i need to do more.

I cant remember is she was from the UK or US. Either way its terrible.

Poppy how is big brother Korben doing?

Marcel seems oblivious to the fact that he will be a big brother in a few weeks. He was trying to put on baby clothes and sleep in the pack n play. He just doesnt seem to understand there is a baby coming lol

Korben a lot better with his behaviour and strokes Seren, tries winding her, gets her nappies and constantly kissing her :awww: He dont try pulling my top up no more to say baby and hug my bump, he not done that since i had her so he must know :shrug:

What was he doing to her at first?

My grandmother just told me my Uncle slapped my Father across the face when she brought him home, there a year apart thats not funny but I laughed lol.

I have to keep a close eye on Marcel because he is already a meanie.

Korben never really did anything at first, his behaviour changed being naughty and throwing toys, clothes anything he could get hold of basically around the room, think for attention even tho we was giving him attention, but settled down 2nd week. He can be a bit heavy handed with her but he's only 19mths so dont know any different. Does try pinching her dummy and bottles if your not watching him :haha: Rhys my eldest use to do the same with Gages bottles

Lol I am in for a something. I have never had kids close in age.

Holly dont let these stories scare you, my 7 year old was so sweet when we brought Marcel home, he wanted to help with everything.

Truth - wow that is terrible for that lady to lose her little one when it can be prevented so easily! Yikes! I think I'd rather be tested and given antibiotics than risk it!

We're still unpacking and settling into our new place so you'll have to wait for pics as right now all the pics would be is a room full of boxes and stuff that needs to be moved out of baby's room...hah... I do have a pic of the fabrics my grandma is making the crib bedding out of tho...let me try to find it!

Lol I am in for a something. I have never had kids close in age.

Holly dont let these stories scare you, my 7 year old was so sweet when we brought Marcel home, he wanted to help with everything.

lol.. and you're trying to convince me to be bump buddies soon again :haha:

Okay here's a few pics... the first is a "noah's ark" piece of fabric that will be made into a blanket, the second are two different button fabrics that I'm gonna make nursing covers out of, the third is the material for the crib bedding and the last are a few outfits we bought our little guy the day we found out he was a boy!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
Thats so cute Brynden, posting pics makes me excited not too much longer too go. Nothing but boys on board lol.

Holly we will be a team and get through it together, just think that would be 3 under 5 for me so that makes me crazier but if I can do it, you can do 2 under 2 lol.

I had 3 boys under 3yrs now got 2 under 2yrs :dohh: Noooooooooo more :haha:

I was in my early 20's so had more energy, but yes mentally it was hard work at times, my ex wasnt much help so was on my own a lot. Will say its true when they say 3s a crowd.. was always the middle one that got left out, but Gage was more timid and sensitive than other two.

This time around im more patient and older so dont panic as much, but sleep deprivation still a killer :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->