BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

We're not planning to prevent after this one comes so I may end up with 2 under 2 as well!

Yay Brynden! It would be so funny if we all got our BFP together

lol i got my bfp with Wade when Gage was 6 weeks old :haha: Rhys was 16mth old then.

Thanks Truth!

Yikes Poppy! That's so soon after! I've just been wondering if it's possible to still breastfeed if I get pregnant right away after the first?

Hey Ladies, PinneappleRock got her bfp!!!!! I saw it on another thread she is 4 weeks along. Im so happy for her I had to share.

That's great for p' rock wonder if she was on the soy. Still praying for deb and the other girls. On the subject of strep b my sister had it as did my friend. I've asked numerous times about it as I always have yeast infections whilst pregnant and urine always cloudy etc so I want it checked grrrr must say again on Friday as my appointment.

Well last night I see baby to my left has went breech also. They won't let me' sleep on either side it's awful , I just want some sleep and im still peeing every hour. Last night I got up thinking it was morning and when I looked at the clock and it said 130am I coulda cried!! Hate nights lol. Anyone else having this prob.

A lovely twin mum from here sent me a full pampers box full of vests and sleepsuits!!! All she wanted was the postage! How nice was that!?? Xxx

hello ladies thought I better check in with you all. I am so pleased for prock send her my best wishes. I had a difficult time at the beginning of november as it was the anniversary of my first loss and OH informed me he would be away all this cycle. I am feeling good now. Have finally persuaded one of the GPs to do cd 21 and 2-5 blood tests and be referred to a FS. In the mean time I will be giving soy another go next cycle so will keep you informed. You never know I may get my bfp before my due date. x

:hugs::hugs: Hi Debzie! I hope you get your bfp soon.

Spell, I know it must be terrible trying to get sleep. I toss and turn all night with one baby so I couldnt even imagine carrying two. Just a few more weeks until your c-section.

:hugs: Debzie :hugs: I'm glad you'll be seeing a FS ... It was the BEST thing that my DH and I did!! Praying for you!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/carolinaswthrt/Smilies/thanksgiving.gif

:hi: Happy Thanksgiving ladies! :hugs:

...thanks for thinking of me! It took a whole year and 4 rounds of Clomid but it was worth the wait! Praying for a sticky baby this time. I hope debzie and Lisa join soon!

Thanks pineapple. May i personally say a big fat congratulations hun i am. so pleased for you. X

Happy 32 weeks Holly ;) as u know I was admitted to hospital cos of high bp n protein so now I have to seriously take things easy!!! Hard when there's so much work and my heating has gone only a month after getting it fixed:( boo hoo:( aw the joys! We had our last wee night away in a nice hotel other night as when twins come we will be lucky to get anything lol. Holly wat u think of my twin bump on Facebook lol;)

So girls what all have u Been up to now?

Spell are you still in the hospital.... Hope your feeling better.

Spell~I must have missed that you were having some issues! DEFINITELY take it easy!!!!

I went back and saw your bum pic.. you look tiny for carrying twins!!!! Want to take my preggo belly for me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->