BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Spell hope your ok :hugs:

Just popped on to see your all ok, struggling atm with serenity cos she has colic, not enjoying her like i should colic getting me really down :cry::cry: hope it dont last for weeks or im going to crack up. Too stressed :nope:

I hope I never have to endure colic:( do u feed her?

Nope u talked hospital outta letting me stay lol. Bp was high cos I was stressed and I always have protein its cos its twins nd I was stressed. Midwife came out today and bp ok and just trace of protein. I know my body and know I'm ok. On the upshot twins are 4 lb each at 32 weeks wow?

Holly I'm a big currvy girl anyways so yeah for having twins I ain't huge lol with Leah had to push my own fat out to look preg hahahaha. Wish I cld upload pic girls but I cant still working with phone as refusingbto get anymore outgoings until work done on house. Ha. Had a wee week old baby on my tummy other day (my fiancees brothers wee boy) mine were kicking he'll outta him as he lay there was sooo funny. I fed him other night with a bottle and thought how much his mum is missing out on all that bonding breast feeding gives. Dunnonif il get it with two this time thou. Who all I'd going to feed??? I fed Leah til she was 8 'mths. These will get a few months until I cant hack being a Cow with two babies lol.

Spell hope your ok :hugs:

Just popped on to see your all ok, struggling atm with serenity cos she has colic, not enjoying her like i should colic getting me really down :cry::cry: hope it dont last for weeks or im going to crack up. Too stressed :nope:

:hugs: :hugs: I wish I had some advice hun! :flower: My mom said I was TERRIBLY colicky when I was a baby. Were your boys ever like that?

Only problem with being on phone and pred text on I phone is I sound so uneducated lol sorry about grammer and spellings

I hope I never have to endure colic:( do u feed her?

Nope u talked hospital outta letting me stay lol. Bp was high cos I was stressed and I always have protein its cos its twins nd I was stressed. Midwife came out today and bp ok and just trace of protein. I know my body and know I'm ok. On the upshot twins are 4 lb each at 32 weeks wow?

Holly I'm a big currvy girl anyways so yeah for having twins I ain't huge lol with Leah had to push my own fat out to look preg hahahaha. Wish I cld upload pic girls but I cant still working with phone as refusingbto get anymore outgoings until work done on house. Ha. Had a wee week old baby on my tummy other day (my fiancees brothers wee boy) mine were kicking he'll outta him as he lay there was sooo funny. I fed him other night with a bottle and thought how much his mum is missing out on all that bonding breast feeding gives. Dunnonif il get it with two this time thou. Who all I'd going to feed??? I fed Leah til she was 8 'mths. These will get a few months until I cant hack being a Cow with two babies lol.

I couldn't IMAGINE bf'ing TWO babies.. I'm praying I can survive it this time around with just ONE!

If only they'd let me sleep. I whinge n cry all night:( it's currently 3 am I've heartburn they wontnlet me lie on either side:? My back aching , feel like I've had enough:( aw thankgod I can sleep tomorrow when everyone is at work and school

Im not to familiar with Colic but I hope it gets better soon.

Poor Spell I dont even want to imagine how horrible trying to sleep is. Just think another 4 weeks and your free.

Hey Ladies, how are we all doing?

We started painting baby's room this past weekend - it's gonna take awhile cuz we're doing a stripes pattern and we always have to wait for it to dry a few days in between before taping the next stripes... I just want it to be finished already so i can start putting away the clothes we have in boxes and getting the room all ready!!

My last appointment was a week ago, and baby was breech...I'm thinking he still is cuz I can feel his head poking my ribs...hopefully he will turn in the next few weeks! Other than that I'm feeling okay, tired, but I guess that's to be expected! How are all of you ladies feeling?

Hi Brynden, Happy 31 weeks. Cant wait to see pictures of your nersery when your done.
Im feeling tired. I really wish I would get some energy back because there are a ton of things I need to do before the baby comes. When is my nesting going to kick back in lol. I think it only lasted one week. Im so ready to deliver this baby, seems like lately I have been getting the rudest comments from complete strangers. I went to the CVS and some random lady turns down my aisle and tells me I look like Im ready to pop. I wanted to pop her in the head lol.

Happy 31 weeks Brynden!! There is definitely still time for your LO to turn! :) When do you go back again???

Truth~ I have NO CLUE when the energy arrives- I slept 10 hours Sat & Sun morning and I still felt like I had all I could do to get through the day :dohh:

Its so sad lol, Have you decided on a middle name yet Holly? How is the nursery coming?

Its so sad lol, Have you decided on a middle name yet Holly? How is the nursery coming?

lol.. yes it is.. but you're closer to the finish than me :cry: :rofl:

Nursery hasn't changed since I last posted the pics.. I'm still using it as my office so makes it hard to do much more :shrug: Can't WAIT for maternity leaves... SUCKS that the sooner I go out- the sooner I have to go back.. basically means I'll be working up til delivery :nope:

We're deciding between Xavier and Jackson for a middle name.. Grant still the first name... which do you like better?!?!?! And what about you??

I have always loved Jackson so I am going with that one lol.

Can you believe my boss ask me today was I coming back after 4 weeks. At first I thought he was kidding. He must be insane. I said see you in 4 months. The 22nd is my last day. Then my Cerlage comes out on the 23rd if I make it that far. Some days he gets really low between my legs I cant even close them.

I like Jeremiah Kingston but DH likes Jeremiah Rohan so still undecided like you lol.

I have always loved Jackson so I am going with that one lol.

Can you believe my boss ask me today was I coming back after 4 weeks. At first I thought he was kidding. He must be insane. I said see you in 4 months. The 22nd is my last day. Then my Cerlage comes out on the 23rd if I make it that far. Some days he gets really low between my legs I cant even close them.

I like Jeremiah Kingston but DH likes Jeremiah Rohan so still undecided like you lol.

I like Jackson a little more too...

4 weeks!??!!? :saywhat: NO WAY!!! That's great you have an end date!!! Craziness that you can feel your LO so low.. but that's a good thing!!!

I like Kingston better.. one of my friends' son's first name is Kingston.. so original.. I really like it!

With my first I worked until I went into labor. Atleast you can work from home thats a plus. I hope you dont go past your due date. Do you plan to try any of those inducing methods? I was reading about castor oil today but I am a chicken. Then EPO is that suppose to rippen your cervix? I heard some people insert it which I couldnt do because it would probably give me a YI no thanks.

Working with men bosses can be a pain, how insensitive to think I would deliver my baby then leave him with someone that soon. Just craziness.

I hope you go with Jackson.

With my first I worked until I went into labor. Atleast you can work from home thats a plus. I hope you dont go past your due date. Do you plan to try any of those inducing methods? I was reading about castor oil today but I am a chicken. Then EPO is that suppose to rippen your cervix? I heard some people insert it which I couldnt do because it would probably give me a YI no thanks.

Working with men bosses can be a pain, how insensitive to think I would deliver my baby then leave him with someone that soon. Just craziness.

I hope you go with Jackson.

:rofl: I was reading about natural induction methods yesterday :rofl:

I'm trying to convince my DH to "sweep" my membranes for me :haha: My doc is SO old school & will NOT help things along AT ALL :dohh: It sounds pretty easy to do from what I read :shrug:

Have you heard about raspberry leaf tea??

Oh- and LOTS of :sex: and walking! :thumbup:

Lol I cant even imagine dtd with this belly but if he stays beyond his expiration date I may get desperate.

I may try the tea does it really work.

lol that is funny DH wont even shave me so I look decent so I know good and well he wont give me a sweep.

Lol I cant even imagine dtd with this belly but if he stays beyond his expiration date I may get desperate.

I may try the tea does it really work.

lol that is funny DH wont even shave me so I look decent so I know good and well he wont give me a sweep.

lol, I won't let my DH shave me.. but he can stick his finger up there if he wants :rofl:

I guess the tea helps with the uterus :shrug: Not sure- but I ordered some yesterday.. apparently you can start drinking it around 34 weeks.. google it! :thumbup:

No sex?!?!??! I still want lots of sex :haha: Not sure when that will change- but I told my DH- at weeks 36-37- we're going to have more sex than we did TTC :haha:

lol that is too funny, I cant blame him the thought of giving someone a sweep does not sound appealing.

I have to research this tea. I should have started drinking 6 days ago lol.

I havent had sex since week 10 because of my cerclage lol its already been tough. I can tell you there is a good chance that I wont be waiting a full 6 weeks after birth thats for sure. I think last time I waited 4 weeks.

Truth - awe what a mean lady! I definitely don't look ready to pop! I'm still so small - I think cuz I'm taller I don't stick out as much haha... And...Jeremiah Kingston! Love it!

Holly - I go back Dec 15th and then not till Jan 5th again I think... Oh and I like Jackson as a middle name!! :)

You ladies are too funny - how on earth would your DH do a sweep for you? I don't really even know how it's done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->