BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my little bump buddies how you all going? getting closer now ladies :happydance::happydance:

Nothing much my end serenity being a Diva :haha: and korben trying to take over all her stuff bouncer, dummy, crib 'will post pic's of what i mean' lol few pics of seren one ith my eldest son. She weighs 8lb 7oz but still tiny. Actually my son looks a muppet on this pulling a face :haha:

Attachments

• photo0082.jpg
    photo0082.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
  • photo0089.jpg
    photo0089.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
  • rt.jpg
    rt.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Awww great pics Poppy. How is the colic working out? Did you try cosleeping.

Brynden you have to post a bump pic. I need to take a new one for 35 weeks tomorrow.

I did try co-sleeping but i wasnt getting any sleep cos i kept thinking i was going to lie on her :dohh: odd time i take her in around 5am if she's not settling, but i dont sleep lol

Colic not as bad now ive changed her formula and put colic drops in every bottle. Do get the odd night or few hours of an evening where she got tummy ache tho.

lol that is too funny, I cant blame him the thought of giving someone a sweep does not sound appealing.

I have to research this tea. I should have started drinking 6 days ago lol.

I havent had sex since week 10 because of my cerclage lol its already been tough. I can tell you there is a good chance that I wont be waiting a full 6 weeks after birth thats for sure. I think last time I waited 4 weeks.

I ordered a 6 pack of 16 or something from amazon for $17... I could send you a box!! :)

That's right.. I forgot about the sex restriction.. and when you go so long~ you sorta forget about it... I'm loving the preggo sex :rofl: You going to avoid TTC when your 4 weeks post partum!?!?

Truth - awe what a mean lady! I definitely don't look ready to pop! I'm still so small - I think cuz I'm taller I don't stick out as much haha... And...Jeremiah Kingston! Love it!

Holly - I go back Dec 15th and then not till Jan 5th again I think... Oh and I like Jackson as a middle name!! :)

You ladies are too funny - how on earth would your DH do a sweep for you? I don't really even know how it's done...

Bump pic!!! :thumbup:

Apparently~ you just have your DH stick his finger in your cervix in a circular motion which separates the membranes.. seems simple.. part of me is afraid to have my DH do it .. we'll see how desperate I become later on :haha:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my little bump buddies how you all going? getting closer now ladies :happydance::happydance:

Nothing much my end serenity being a Diva :haha: and korben trying to take over all her stuff bouncer, dummy, crib 'will post pic's of what i mean' lol few pics of seren one ith my eldest son. She weighs 8lb 7oz but still tiny. Actually my son looks a muppet on this pulling a face :haha:

aww that is soo cute seeing your lil man in the bouncer :rofl: Serenity is so precious!! I really do love her name!

lol thanks Holly but the more I think about it, I might not need any assistance my cervix is in horrible condition anyway lol it may open right up after the stitch comes out.

Yes I will be avoiding ttc until later next year. The pull out method worked very well for us from January 2009 until July 2010 and it probably would have continued to work if we wasnt enjoying our honeymoon way too much lol.

Poppy they say kids start regressing back to baby ways when there toddlers from the looks of it maybe thats true. Guess I will find out in a few more weeks. Marcel is pretty heavy he may break the baby stuff lol.

Poppy - Serenity is beautiful! Looks like her older brother is a little jealous ;)

I haven't taken a bump pic in like 3 weeks!! I lost my usual spot to take it cuz we moved :( And now we've been so busy I keep forgetting! I will try to take one today or tomorrow!

I think I'll just let my cervix do it's own thing...I don't think DH could get his finger all the way up there - whenever I try to feel for my cervix I can barely reach it, and I have pretty long fingers! Do you have to wait until the mucous plug comes out to do that? How does that work?

Think your right Truth cos Rhys was 19mths when Gage was born too and did same as korben.

My god...Truth 35 weeks!!! I remember when everything seemed so scarey and here you are in the home stretch..it's amazing :hugs:

Yeah bump pic please Brynden!!! Mine is Huuuuuge! fed up of people looking SHOCKED when I tell them EDD 28th March :growlmad:

Holly -hope you are keeping well too :thumbup:

LOL @ Korben...that's sooo funny...or maybe not if you're dealing with it Poppy...anyhoo...Serenity is lush :kiss:

Happy V-DAY Glowstar!!!! How have you been?

Im still shocked to have made it this far and extremely grateful. Im a new cerclage and 17p advocate. Modern medicine is amazing.

Happy V-Day Glowstar :happydance:

Yesssssssssssss bump pics ladies :haha: got my first af today, do you reckon i should dtd in 14 days? :xmas13:

LOL Awwww I know you didnt miss AF at all Poppy. But you better be careful since you say your done lol. I love Serenity's new picture.

Happy V Day Glowstar!!! :hugs:

And I'm a day late.. but happy 35 weeks Truth!!! :flower:

Poppy~ One more wouldn't make THAT much of a difference, would it??!? :winkwink:

lol one more would send me to the nut house :haha: thats how Wade was concieved so quickly, Gage was only 6wks old :dohh:

Yep this piccy was taken yesterday and best one ive got of her :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo0104.jpg
    photo0104.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
She is adorable.

Well Poppy we will see that BFP announcement in about another month lol

Yes, Poppy.. I'll get my pom-pom's out to cheer for you when you announce your next BFP!

https://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t352/paladin43/paladin43%20album%202/Cheerdance-cheerleader-cheerleading-smiley-emoticon-000481-large-1.gif

Love the pic.. she is SO sweet!!!

:rofl: I'm already discussing birth control with OH as I'm missing rampant sex but this will be the last baby glowie that's for sure :thumbup:

Here's my 24 week bump....my boobs look huuuuge :shock:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000248.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"