BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Glowstar.. you look great!!! You look like you're ONLY bump.. I, on the other hand.. well my A$$ and hips have some explaining to do :rofl:

Remember...I've got another 16 weeks to go :shock: not sure how everything is going to fit in there :haha: and you can't see my arse or hips :rofl:

Wow Glowstar! What a great bump! Mine's super small - took this pic the other day at 31 weeks...

Attachments

• bp.jpg
    bp.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Brynden~ you look great!!

Spell posted on facebook.. she had her twins yesterday!!!

Brynden...when I had DD1 there was a couple of girls who had hardly any bump (at ante-natal classes) and had 8lb babies!!! mine was a fairly big bump and only 6lb 5oz...so size of bump doesn't dictate baby size :winkwink:

Brynden Im so jealous you look great lol. But You may be a last minute popper. With my first I had a small bump until the last two months.

I cant believe Spell had her twins wow how exciting.

That would be my little Marcel, he turns 3 next month. Where did the time go.

Okay this will one of my last bump pics. This is 35 weeks 3days and as you all know im not having twins lol. I seem to be getting that question a lot lately.
35 weeks.jpg

He's gorgeousssssssssssssssss and love your bump :happydance:

Thanks Poppy, I really feel like a Whale. I cant wait to see if Jeremiah looks like Marcel.

Awe he's adorable Truth!! And I love your bump!!!

Sometimes I still feel like I'm not even showing yet...then I look in the mirror and realize I am, compared to how skinny I used to be, but if I'm wearing a big sweater or jacket no one notices! Less than two months to go - this baby better start growing quick! Actually I've been measuring right on track but I think it's cuz I'm taller and it's my first that it's not showing very much...who knows...

Thanks Brynden and I think your bump is right on target, rather good for a first baby they take longer to pop out.

Truth.. those pics are ADORABLE and your bump is soooo cute.. you look like you're carrying all in front instead of side to side which is a GOOD thing!!! :thumbup:

Thanks Holly I think your right usually I carry side to side thats why I feel so big this time my belly has never stuck out this far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->