BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Yey for Spell having her twins!!! can't wait for an update!!

Truth, Marcel is GORJUSS!!!! and your bump is all to the front :thumbup:

Thanks Glowstar!!.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Im still waiting on mother nesting to show up and give me some energy.

Never got the nesting feeling was too bloody knackered all the time lol.

I am super tired all the time and I need to get some last minute stuff done that I just cant seem to get too.

Here are some of Spell's pics from FB that she wanted me to share :)

Attachments

• Spell1.jpg
    Spell1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Spell2.jpg
    Spell2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
  • Spell3.jpg
    Spell3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Spell4.jpg
    Spell4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Spell5.jpg
    Spell5.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
OMG Soooo tiny but perfect :cloud9: wish her well from us and congratulations :hugs:

My body wont take another n probz have a girl and i dont want another girl NO WAY :haha:

awww is Serenity harder so far !??!?!

I have a feeling I'll have ALL boys.. but I won't go for 5 most likely :haha: Maaaaybe 4! :thumbup:

lol what does she so differently Poppy? This information could come in handy to me and Holly one day.

Tell Spell her boys are so cute. Cant wait to see them side by side.

OMG how cute are Spells twins :cloud9::cloud9: over the moon for her...they look great!!! what were their weights???

Girls.....Diva's!!! NEVER :rofl:

I don't really remember mine being difficult babies, in fact my first was an eay baby...I had to wake her up to feed her!!! 2nd one not as easy but then had a toddler and a baby and breastfed for 8 months...she wasn't a nightmare just VERY VERY clingy! My oldest is 16 on the 28th and she's gone through the stroppy moo stage and come out the other end really lovely. She loves shopping so it's nice to have someone to hang out with. My youngest 13 1/2 is make up obsessed and even gives me tips on how to apply it properly :haha:

I remember people having boys when I had my girls and they all seemed crap sleepers compared to mine so I dunno :shrug: time will tell when this little man arrives if I notice a big difference :winkwink:

Apart from putting me in slow for 2 days and giving me hell, she wasnt happy with that so gets colic, plus never sleeps during the day just naps, now moaning to be picked up all the time :growlmad: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Glowstar.. not 100% sure of their weights.. I tried finding it.. but can't :shrug: If I recall- they were close to 4 1/2 lbs. each but I'm not sure!

Okay...she sounds like a DIVA!!!! nah just kidding :haha::winkwink:

Have you got a snuggle blanket? my youngest wouldn't sleep unless she was wrapped up tight...arms and everything :shrug: just a thought but sure you've already tried that :winkwink:

Do you have a swing or a rocker or anything that comforts her Poppy!?!?? I'd go crazy never being able to have a moment :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->