BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Glowstar they advice you dont snuggle them now :shrug:

Anyways found a cure for her screaming ............................. THE VACUM :haha: once its on she shuts up lol, but im going to buy a cd to play next to her cot when she starts.

Glowstar, your 13 year old sounds like my kinda kid I love make up lol.

Awwww Poppy that is too funny. For so long you have been the queen of the castle but it sounds like you may be getting some competition lol. I hear so many women with all boys say they like to be the only women in there house.

The swaddling in still recommended in the US its suppose to help them sleep better.

Poppy they sell proper swaddle blankets in TK Maxx, they were £6.99 and £9.99. I nearly bought one the other day...might go back and get one. These have velcro on them so they can't escape :haha:

Knowing my luck Serenity would suss the velcro and escape lol

Me either, DH asked me this morning why dont they just induce you when they take the cerclage out you will already have your epidural in place lol. For some reason he really wants me to have a this baby before christmas. I told him the only way my doctor will probably start induction is if these stitches come out and I instantly dialate to 4 or 5 cm.

Happy 36 weeks Truth!!!

I want this baby to come RIGHT before New Years.. 37 weeks ZERO days :haha:

Im with you Holly! I wouldnt be mad if I had him next week thats 37 weeks and 3 days.

lol I know its getting close.

Thanks Brynden, How are you ? And Happy belated 32 weeks

Thanks Truth! I've been in horrible pain for about a week now!! My groin is hurting when I walk or turn in bed... I get up to pee in the night and can barely walk!

Im having the exact same problem it feels like my bones are broken. I was going to ask if anyone was experencing that. Is your baby head down?

its AWFUL for me too-- has stopped me dead in my tracks sometimes. The pain can be JUST AWFUL! A few times my groin has hurt to pee too! :dohh:

Its strange, I dont recall having these pains with anoy other pregnancy. And as much as they hurt I dont think I would forget about them too easily.

I don't remember it either.. I mean, its been 10 years since I Had a baby and all :haha:

It means the baby is going to come RIGHT in the 37th week bc they are so low :rofl: One can hope, right?!?!?

Thats all we can do is Hope Holly. Im seriously getting tempted to beg my doctor to keep me after he takes the stitch out.

Sounds like SPD i had it with korben and serenity and its painful to even lift a leg up to get into the bath, it goes not long after the labour...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->