BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Yea I was reading up on SPD - sounds like alot of the symptoms I'm having...Truth - last appointment baby was breech...so I don't know if it has much to do with the baby's position, and I'm carrying pretty high. I've been reading that the hormone relaxin that your body releases causes you pelvic bones to separate and this can be painful in some women...Poppy - did this affect your labor at all??

Not really cos the contractions were more painful, but did when they were stitching me up, but week after it went x

Oh gosh now Im scared, mines seems to hurt the most when Im sitting still too long then attempt to stand, walk or roll over in bed. I have been wondering how it was going to affect labor.

Yup that's when mine hurts too...it's so painful rolling over in bed at night! Or getting up to go pee...So basically I'm stuck with this for the next 2 months? Lovely....

This sucks I didnt know what was going on at least Im not alone. Oh can we blame it on soy lol

Haha!! Yea...unfortunately I don't think so.... but just gotta keep the end result in mind - we're doing this for our babies!! :D

lol.. its not the soy-- bc I never got the chance to take the soy :haha:

lol well I guess is just a coincidence that we all have this problem

lol only time it will get worse is when baby drops down and really low x

Hey ladies its check in time! How is everyone? Im miserably sleepy today. I just want to lay down and close my eyes lol. I see the doc tomorrow and of course I have a hundred questions for him about this cerclage removal. Im guessing I will also get my GBS test ...now I have to have DH lotion my legs tommorrow lol.

Hey Truth, I'm doing alright - just got up...still in pain when I walk and turn in bed - gonna ask the doc about that when I go today! Haha luckily I'm still able to lotion my legs, however I haven't shaved in awhile!

Im ok hanging in there, seeing health visitor tomorrow cos i think serenity got silent reflux not colic, she so hard work crying after bottles during the day now, never get 5 minutes to do anything.

Truth hope everything goes ok at the doctors tomorrow xx

Brynden please let me know what your doctor says about the SPD. I will ask my doctor tomorrow so we can compare notes lol.

Poppy, who knew little girls were such hard work. That sounds like reflux to me, my cousins baby had it, he was on some medication for it if I remember correctly. I hope you get some answers tomorrow.

Good luck at your appointment Truth!! :hugs:

Here is my update from my journal today:

So .. Lil' Mr. Grant looked good.. measuring just a few days ahead and weighing 5 1/2 pounds on the dot Puts him at the 58% percentile so doing just fine! He was grabbing his tootsies and having a good time!

Unfortunately~ my fluid level decreased quite a bit.. was "13" (whatever that measurement means) last time and today it was only an "8" ... I am still in the normal range~ but the low normal and because it was such a drop from a month ago.. AND because THAT was the reason I was induced with Eric a week or so early~ they are worried this pregnancy is trending towards that. I am no longer able to walk on the treadmill and basically put BACK on like a modified rest I can still go everywhere and do everything- but no intentional exercise if that makes sense. (I had been walking about an hour every day on the treadmill) On top of that.. I need to keep drinking as much water as humanly possible to offset this.

The risks of this are Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR), Preterm birth, Labor complications such as cord compression, meconium stained fluid and cesarean delivery.

Doctor said "if" my water does break~ I probably wouldn't really notice it as much as someone else and there probably wouldn't be a major gush or anything. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another u/s and they're going to closely monitor it.. and I'm guessing as a result~ I probably WILL have this baby no later than 38 or 39 weeks as a result. (which.. I have to be honest- I am 200% fine with!!!) Crazy that I could have this baby in just 3 weeks or so!

Of course, I just want my little guy to be ok and I'm going to do my best to make sure things continue to go well. I didn't expect to hear there was such a decrease in the fluid today to be honest.. I was almost 39 weeks when they discovered it with Eric- so this is almost a month earlier than with him. BUT.. again, it's not super low yet.. just the significant drop is raising some concerns.

Thats good there going to monitor you closely. Try to take it easy. I know that amniotic fluid can replenish itself. Either way your in the safe zone.

Thats good there going to monitor you closely. Try to take it easy. I know that amniotic fluid can replenish itself. Either way your in the safe zone.

I hate taking it easy.. especially since i Had planned on walking A LOT to get this baby out :rofl:

BUT-- now I will take it easy I suppose!

:rofl: I actually SERIOUSLY contemplated jogging at 37 weeks once I was full term to help the process along :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->