BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Truth - So my doctor wasn't much help today. Basically he explained that because the pelvic bones are starting to move apart, the muscles in that area have to do more work to support the uterus, so that's why they hurt. He basically said just to avoid things that make it worse....well no kidding... hah... he didn't suggest any exercises...

Holly - Not good news about the low amniotic fluid level, but luckily they're measuring you closely and hey, it might be good to have the baby out early!

At the doc today our little boy was still breech...same as last time...I really hope he turns, he doesn't have much time left and he seems to really like the position he's in...

Awwww Brynden I hope he turns for you. Sucks that the doctor didnt have any more advice on the pain lol my doc will probably say the same thing.

I hope he turns too - I've heard getting down on your hands and knees and like sticking your bum up in the air a few times a day can help encourage the baby to move so I'm gonna try that...can't do any harm right? And I figure he's more likely to move now when he's a little smaller still!! Good luck at the doctors - hope your doctor has some better advice!!

I actually asked the high risk doc I saw yesterday about the pelvic pain as was told pretty much the same thing as you Brynden.. no suggestions from him either :dohh:

Most babies turn by the 34th week.. that's when it's most common.. so I wouldn't worry... and MANY can move right up until delivery. My mom was scheduled for a c-section bc my older sister was still breech at 39 weeks.. and they went in, did a quick scan, and she had turned without my mom even realizing it! So definitely still time! :thumbup:

Morning ladies. Doc had no suggestions on the pelvic pain. Had my Gbs test done gross. Still having cerclage removed next friday. The doc says if I dialate to 4cm that day then im staying otherwise im going home for the long wait.

Holly fx'd you get to 38wks sweetie, serenity was a good weight for a 38 weeker :thumbup:

Brynden im with the others bet lo moves before c-section is talked about, seren moved week 34 i think :wacko:

Truth hope your well lovely :hugs:

nothing much this end, took serenity to the doctors n she has silent reflux & Colic so atm on infant Gaviscon see how she does on that before trying something else. Glad she got sorted cos the screaming was getting to me.

Holly fx'd you get to 38wks sweetie, serenity was a good weight for a 38 weeker :thumbup:

Brynden im with the others bet lo moves before c-section is talked about, seren moved week 34 i think :wacko:

Truth hope your well lovely :hugs:

nothing much this end, took serenity to the doctors n she has silent reflux & Colic so atm on infant Gaviscon see how she does on that before trying something else. Glad she got sorted cos the screaming was getting to me.

thanks Poppy :flower:

I hope the gaviscon helps .. that's awful that she has been struggling with that!! :hugs:

Korben was a 38 weeker too and weighed the same Truth lol Gage was 38wks and 6lb 2oz x

Hope the gaviscon works for Serenity Poppy. :hugs:

I asked about pelvic pain yesterday too!!! also no suggestions from my MW :shrug:

Rest of appointment went well...all OK and measuring bang on for 25 weeks. GTT next week and scan 5th Jan :coffee:

Thanks ladies she was more settled yesterday, but evening time still a battle with the colic, but hopefully get better soon.

Hi ladies

Poppy I feel for you Emily had terrible colic until she was 12 weeks. We used colief I think in the end and infacol. The nights are the worst she would have a three hour screaming fit from 7pm most nights and it wears you down. Hope serenity is better soon. X

Not long now truth ill be stalking. X

Hi holly and brynden.

Glowstar can't believe how far on you are and your tatoo is still looking fab.

Afm. Last ditch attempt at a bfp before my due date.7 dpo today. Will be officially due af xmas eve. X

Hi Debzie glaf your still dropping in to check on us. I hope that bfp comes soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->