BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Im actually at the hospital now.. pitocin started.. waiting for a visit from my OB to check me and break my water!! YYikes praying it all goes well!!!

Yikes you two almost had your babies on the same day!! Hope all goes well for you Holly!!

OMG woooooooooooooooot another baby on its way :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: can you try make it before midnight please? :haha:

Lol this is so funny well you ask to trade places Holly so there you go. Good luck. Please update often.

Very true true trurgent! Hope you and baby are well!

they broke my water over an hour ago and definitely feeling contractions. Nurse just said I need 45 minute notice on epidural.. trying to decide when...I'm guessing won't be that long!

Okay Poppy wasnt kidding when she said these pelvis bone pains would not go away immediately after delivery because I think the pain is now worse then it was before.

Strong painkillers sweetie, apart from that hows little fella doing? :hugs::hugs:

Holly must of had hers by now surely? :happydance:

Holly had her baby last night 7lbs 9oz. Grant Jackson.

My little man seems to be spoiled already he fusses everytime I try to put him in his hospital cot. We are headed home today. I cant wait to see Marcels reaction to him. My oldest Dj is excited. He cant wait for me to get home.

thats great you get to go home truth!! how is the pelvic pain today??

yes i had the baby last night! i had a hard time updating last night,, there is a pic on one of my journal pages...

Congrats again Holly our labor sounds almost identical with the one sided epi and going from 5cm to 10cm fairly quick. How are you feeling today? The pelvic pain isnt any better today.

that suuucks!!!! :(

I;m ok.. crampy!!! lol And I wish bf was a lot easier!!!!

Cant help you there I took the easy way out. Im a bottle feeder. I tried with Marcel and I got stressed because he wasnt getting enough milk and losing weight. This time I just didnt want to try.

Congrats Holly!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: can't find the pic though...what page is it on??

Truth hope you are doing OK and the pains go away soon :winkwink:

OMG that is adorable....what a beautiful boy Truth! loving his outfit!! good luck on the journey home xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->