BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Truth.. he is sooooooooooooooo cute!!! PINCH! PINCH!!

You can see my hospital pics here:

https://www.our365.com/

Go to Find a Newborn Portrait and enter my customer number which is 052901379766643

Password is the same as customer number 052901379766643 and then Herr (first 4 of my last name!)

Holly his pictures came out really nice. I love his lips such a cute little pout. Have you been up moving around? How is the pain?

Holly!! How cute! I love the pictures :)

Truth - awe your little man looks so warm and cozy!!

I feel like a zoombie ladies. I havent had a proper nights sleep in two days. Im formula feeding and i dont think lo took regular formula too well. He kept pooping it out. I made Dh go out and pick up soy formula like My other two boys drank and so far so good. I should have just started him on soy formula but dh kept insisting every baby is different.

Feel for you Truth first few weeks are horrible with sleep deprivation, im still tired now lol

Truth - sorry to hear your not getting much rest, but glad that the pain is getting better!! Hope your little guy does better on the soy formula!

He is doing much better today. That other formula was running right through him. Wasting diapers lol. Two more dayd until full term. Then the count down begins for another baby.

Not sure why its not showing.. I'll need to ask my DH! :shrug:

Truth~ that sucks about the formula! I gave Grant 1/2 an ounce of formula and it did NOT agree with him.. still bf'ing though... hoping I can continue- its NOT easy!

Oh- can you try viewing pics in a different browser??? Like Firefox or Chrome or something instead of internet explorer?? Might help you access pics.

The first time I tried to view the pics, I copy pasted the number and I didn't realize but it added a space at the end of the number when I pasted it in the site. See if that's the problem! Just delete the space at the end of the number! :) That was my problem when I tried....

Holly are you home yet? How much sleep are you getting.

Im currently operating off 3 hours of sleep.

Hmmm still not sure about the pics. Grrr.

Truth.. 1st night was bad.. 2nd was actually ok.. a few hours.. and last night was HORRIFIC. 3 hours isn't a lot either ((SIGH))

Just posted this in my journal~ any advice from you ladies:

last night was verrrrrrry long. I had planned on having Grant slep in a bassinet next to my bed but that isnt going to work out as he wants to nurse or at least be attached to me like 90% of the time. It's hard to even pee right now honestly! BUT I looooove breast feeding him.. makes me happy! I'll be honest~ I had not expected to even be doing it.. figured I would have quit. Sad, yes. Anyway- I don't feel comfortable co-sleeping with him or laying him in my bed and I obviously can't hold him 24/7. So how do you manage initially until they sleep more steady periods?? And I can't give him a pacifier to ease the sucking need in the interim. Stupid me- last night he had a HUGE poopy blowout and he was FREAKING out bc I was bf him and had to stop - its 3am- I'm EXHAUSTED and trying to keep everyone else from waking up- Grant is beet read crying- so I thought MOMENTARILY I'd give him a paci- after 5-10 seconds spit it out and was even MADDER! So after he was cleaned up ~ I went to bf him again and he couldn't latch on properly So HE got frustrated and I was upset bc I thought I had gone and effed up bf- something I KNOW is a challenge- for the 5 minutes of peace in giving him the paci which I know is a no-no. For like the next 2 hours- he couldn't latch on right.

After a VERY restless and upsetting & frustrating few hours- I finally out the blue had some milk start leaking- not a lot mind you but SOME. I can tell he is hungry and not satisfied- all he does is open his mouth and want to eat. Milk should fully be coming in soon, right? And is it normal for it to come in little spurts right now? Bc now I feel like there isn't too much there still.

And what about the natural need to suck in between feedings??? I'm LOVING bf him- truly am- just trying to figure out how I handle taking a shower or 10 minutes to myself ya know??? And do I just co- sleep for now???

Im not sure what you can do because i have never breast fed. But i feel your pain. Hopefully when your milk comes in (mine isnt in either yet so maybe 5days crazy) he will get full and nurse less. As far as co sleeping i have co slept in the past just because i like it but this time im trying to get him to sleep in his pack n play bassinet and he does good during the day but at night he will only sleep on My chest. Its really stressful. Im sorry i feel like im no hel. Hopefully your milk coming in will be your solution.

Holly :hugs::hugs:

I used a pacifier with my BF baby and it never confused her. Sometimes it helps to try different types of teats until you find the one he is most comfortable with. Your milk will probably come in within the next 24-48 hrs so keep going it will get a bit easier. :hugs: I did eventually end up co-sleeping but it meant my ex-OH NOT sleeping in the bed. I only did it for about 3 months until she became more settled. It just meant I could feed her while dozing sleeping on my side.
My main advice would be if you are NOT happy carrying on...don't do it. You and Grant have to be happy. There's so much pressure these days on BF it's not the be all and end all. A happy Mother and baby is :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->