BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Glowstar you arent kidding even though i told the staff i wasnt bf i swear they were putting the pressure on me. Its so annoying everyone has to make the decision thats best for them and for me its bottle feeding.

Bottle fed all mine and didnt do them any harm, im ticklish on the booby so couldnt imagine a baby sucking on them :haha:

Haha Poppy! Your boobs are ticklish? That's hilarious!

How are are you ladies doing? Getting enough sleep? I'm not and baby isn't even here yet - the last week, I've been ready for bed right after supper...I can barely stay awake in the evenings even if I don't do much all day! I'm waiting for that burst of energy to get some stuff done around the house before baby comes!

Hmm too bad... well at least I got baby's bag packed and most of mine packed now! Just gotta put the last minute stuff in my bag - hope I have enough time to do that when I go into labor!

Brynden~ I never did pack my bag :rofl: Had my u/s.. they said are you packed?? and I said "Uhhhh yeah????? sorrrrrta" lol

I knew in my head what I wanted to bring and what were the MUST have's and I honestly didn't forget anything!

I never got a burst of energy. Happy Due Date Brynden!!!!

Holly and Poppy what color is your lo poop. Jeremiah is yellow just wondering if thats normal.

Thanks Holly. I couldnt remember what color it was suppose to be lol.

Was yellow but dark green now with the formula she's on x

Duhhh im losing it. Im gonna blame it on lack of sleep. Sorry Brynden I meant happy full term not happy due date.

okay Holly we need to see some Grant photos. How are you settling in at home? Are your feedings getting any better.

Afm. Sleeping a little more at night. Headed to the doctor for a one week check up today. So sad that a week flew by that fast. I love newborns and I dont want this time to go by to fast.

I know can't believe he's a week old already! where does the time go :shrug: in a couple of weeks I'll be the only one left here :wacko:

We'll all be here for you :hugs: I love newborns to, but once seren hit 3wks and the colic and reflux set in i hated it :growlmad: Only been over a week since colic went and im finally bonding with her.

Glowstar we will still be here cheering you on and then sharing baby stories, pictures, and advice.

Poppy so glad you can finally bond with Serenity. How many times do you get up at night with her?

Her last feed is generally 11.30-12pm then she wakes between 6-7am ( odd occassion at 5am) then back to sleep again till 9.30am for playtime :haha:

Do you think seren looks like korben now she's getting older?

Attachments

• k18.jpg
    k18.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
I definitely think they look alike those pictures are so adorable...I love that naked one.

Oh she has a good sleeping pattern. How many ounces of formula is she up too?

Between 4-5oz, but messes a lot during the day so no routine :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->