BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I finish work on Feb 23rd and don't go back to work until 2nd January 2013. BUT I might have to go back before then if we aren't coping financially :wacko:

Glowstar thats great. I wish I could do that but with three kids its just not an option.

Talking about work is depressing. I seriously been down thinking about leaving my little guy. Look at this face how can I leave him.
20120119_174857.jpg

20120119_174815.jpg

awww sooooo cute! I know what you mean too... I've had the exact same thoughts :nope: Stupid US maternity leave :cry:

Awww Truth...he's gorgeous!! OK stop thinking about it now!!! or you won't enjoy your time with him :flower:

I do kind of know how you feel though because I went back to work when DD1 was 13 weeks old and it was hard. The laws have changed over here since then, hence the longer leave :winkwink:

Holly how is the BF going??

bf is....going.. lol.

Still working hard at it.. went back to see L/C at hospital.. she said he latches on great but need to get my supply up... so I've been pumping, taking Fenugreek, and hoping it works!! :thumbup:

Jeremiah umbilical cord stomp just fell off. Yay for his first bath today or tomorrow. It still looks a little pinky.

Grant's cord thing fell off yesterday:)

never did bf my first son.. quit on the second day, lol. I wasn't prepared for hard it could be the first time around and gave it up real quick! I am more determined this time around..it doesn't come naturally for some women ie - me!

Lol I think its great your giving it a real chance this time. It didnt come natural to me either probably why I quit the first time and havent tried since lol.

Keep at it Holly! It will be worth it and I'm sure your supply will slowly go up once he starts eating more too!

I think the problem with BF can be if you haven't got a mega hungry baby they just seem to take little sips when they need it which means feeding OFTEN and doesn't really build the milk supply. Are you doing alternate sides? This was the problem with my first and I gave up after 6 weeks as she just wasn't gaining weight :wacko:

I think A LOT of women actually struggle- go to the BF support page- HOLY COW! That actually depressed me seeing how many women struggle with it!

My little guy falls asleep sooo easily when he BF which I think is part of the problem. We ARE doing better but at night I give him formula bc I want him to be satisfied for awhile ... he's an all-day snacker otherwise.

How is everyone??? I'm managing.. lol.. bf is proving to be quite challenging still.. trying to take it one day at a time.

Truth.. how long is your LO sleeping at night? and how often does he get formula?? I'm just wondering how it compares to Grant :shrug:

Usually he eats every three hours but at night he will go five hours between feeds. He is drinking 2oz of formula each feeding.

Im struggling trying to manage a toddler and newborn. One minute Marcel is trying to be helpful and the next he is acting out. My oldest Dj is in his own world lol so he isnt a problem but Marcel is driving me crazy.

Poppy did you experience this with Korben?

wow. that's awesome!!! I tell ya- its soooo tempting to want to give formula. I've had to give him one 2oz. feeding of formula at night bc he is SO hungry and wants more and I just don't have it yet.. it;s HARD!

I know my other son isn't a toddler.. but he has moments like that lately too. It's SO difficult too trying to find time to balance out.. I for sure feel bad that I am not as available for Eric as I used to be.

Truth korben was a nightmare at first playing up 'still is sometimes' i have to time it well to even go bathroom :haha: but yes he can be hard work especially bedtime, he's 2yrs in March so terrible 2s lol.

yes seren went longer between feeds at night around 3 weeks, she now has a 5oz around 11.30pm and wakes between 5am-7am then back to sleep till 9am.... then messes with her feeds during the day till around 6pm. So only has 2oz or 3oz till evening. Hate her not having a routine, but think its her Reflux :shrug:

Holly you have to do what you feel is best i know it has to be a hard choice since breastfeeding was your first choice. i always assumed the more they nursed the more milk you produced but thats just me guessing i have no idea how it works lol.

Holly, I actually had to make my oldest watch justin beiber movie with me just to get some time in with him. So i know how you feel. right now im stretched thin.

poppy i dont know why I thought Korben was already two. Marcel just turned three and its not getting any better. lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->