BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Poppy - yes they definitely look alike!

Well ladies, I've been having a crampy feeling in my back like my period is coming for a few days now..think that's a sign the end may be close? I have a doctors appointment today but I don't think it will be anything exciting... However, I'm pretty sure I can feel the baby's head through my vaginal wall...I was curious to see if I could still feel my cervix or if I could feel if I was dilated...so I checked hah...couldn't feel the opening but I'm pretty sure the baby's head is way down low cuz I could feel it through the vaginal wall I think...

I sure hope he comes soon!!! He's pressing down on my bladder so badly I'm ready for him to come out!!

Well I'm back from my appointment...found out I tested positive for GBS :( I really didn't want an IV during birth...but now they gotta give me antibiotics...

Group B Strep...some sort of bacteria that like 30% of women carry...It doesn't affect you but it can infect the baby during delivery so they give you antibiotics during labor to prevent it from infecting the baby

That sucks Brynden but its good they caught it. Did they check your cervix for progress

Nope she said they don't check internally until the week you're due...

My little stinker only gained 2oz I just knew he would be 8lbs. Other than that all else was well.

Lol I hope I don't make it that far! I'd be okay with that!!

Awe well I'm glad your little guy is doing well, I'm sure he'll start gaining weight soon enough!!

Brynden.. sorry about the GBS :( I know it's a pain in the butt.. but it won't be too bad hun! :hugs:

Glowstar~ how are you holding up?

Poppy~ that's awesome that you're able to bond a little more with Serenity.. I definitely think she looks like her brother! So cute!

Truth~ I have a few photos on facebook if any of you want to add me:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1730604793

And my job called me to set up my maternity leave and it actually DEPRESSED me to even think about going back already :cry:

:thumbup: for weight gain Truth!

Brynden - sorry about the GBS but at the end of the day, your and babies health is most important so I am sure you will be OK :hugs:

Holly - how depressing talking about work after only 1 week!! :nope: I've vowed to OH not to even mention it for at least 2 months! Hope Grant is settling better, are you still BF?

AFM - just plodding along. Not sleeping at all and keep having horrible rib pain on one side which is weird because it's nowhere near where baby is :wacko:
Only 5 weeks left to work :thumbup:

Oh it is depressing to think about work. I know this time is going to go way to fast. Holly since you work from home will Grant stay home with you or go to daycare?

I hate that Jeremiah will go to daycare so young. Marcel stayed with family for his first year but now everyone works. The only plus is my boys will be at day care together.

How long after delivery do you ladies have to go back to work??

Unfortunately even though I work from home.. I signed a document saying my children wouldnt be at home. I take back to back calls so it would be impossible to do w/ Grant anyway.. its one thing for my 9yr old son to be home on a school holiday and play outside or entertain himself.. but no way with a newborn. not quite sure yet what we will be doing.

I'm not going back to work :) I teach piano so I will take a few students back in September but they will come to me and I definitely won't teach as many as I was before! Then whenever I teach, DH will look after baby

Thats great Brynden.

I just got off the phone with my job im due back April 9th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->