BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hey Ladies, how are we all??

I went to the doctor yesterday - she checked and I was 1-2 cm dilated and 100% effaced! So she did a sweep of my membranes... and told us to BD last night lol... So far nothing has happened tho. Yesterday my back was very crampy and overnight too but no real contractions yet. Anyone else have this done?

:hi: great progress!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was 2-3cm and 50% effaced... had 2 sweeps & didn't do anything :dohh: but if your body is ready- it should jump start things! :happydance:

Thanks Holly - the doc said if it works it usually happens within 24-48 hrs so I guess there's still time... Did you have cramps at all after yours?

oh yes.. AWFUL cramps AND quite a bit of blood on the 2nd sweep too.. I was whining like crazy, lol.. and I was like "WHY are you being a baby Holly over THIS-- its NOTHING compared to childbirth" :haha:

Haha...man I thought maybe the cramps were a sign of something, but if you got them and it didn't work...I'm starting to lose hope!

Thats great progress Brynden. i hope the sweep helps....i have never had one so im no help lol. But either way it wont be long now. So get ready for those sleepless nights.

Yea I guess it can't hurt... I have more cramps and stuff when I walk around so I'm trying to stay active...but I don't have much to do around the house! I'd go for a walk outside, but there's supposed to be freezing rain and I don't want to slip and have the baby on the sidewalk that's for sure!

I had a sweep with korben my waters broke day after and had him 17hrs later, had a sweep with seren and waters went 4 days later then had her 55 hrs later. DTD that will get you losing your plug did me :winkwink:

Hi Ladies I am stalking for the next soy baby to arrive. Best of luck brynden. x

Sure thing Holly lol at the end of the year. Are you still game?

Well...still no baby over here... We DTD the day I had my sweep that night and last night...Will it help if we keep doing it every night? It isn't very comfortable that's for sure, and DH says he can feel the baby's head in there...

Happy 31 weeks Glowstar!!

lol at feeling the babies head. I know its uncomfortable thats why i only managed to do it once.

Brynden...any sex is beneficial :thumbup:

Truth.. I meant right now :winkwink:

Haha I'm hoping it helps! I'm having really sharp pains I think in my cervix - more than I've had before especially when standing up and walking around, so maybe that's a good sign?

Holly no way im still a train wreck. This post partum body is depressing. Im starting back in the gym next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->