BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Not that i have heard maybe i will google it. You mean i have to keep wearing this fat suit for another 10 weeks. i wont even be able to fit my work clothes at that rate

my doc said no sex for 6 weeks but to resume activities when I felt up to it. I started walking 4 days ago - was def. too soon... I had only been spotting and now I'm bleeding heavier again :dohh: I have to sit on my a$$ again now to get the bleeding to calm down. everyone is different but take it super easy at first.. even if you feel up to it! :)

Thats what i thought my doctor said too Holly. I will try it out one day and see how i feel.

I contemplated jogging,,, good thing I held off seeing what walking did to me. thankfully my hoo-ha feels fine considering :haha: stupid bleeding holding me up!

im still bleeding too it sucks last time it lasted 4 weeks. Poppy 7 weeks sucks. and your poor dh lol.

lol only dtd once :haha: cos after 7wks off bleeding i got af week after :rofl:

is it bright red still???

My bleeding is crazy- was period like at first- dwindled down to spotting- and NOW I'm bleeding bright red still- sometimes mini clots too. :dohh:

Brynden are you still pregnant? How are you?

Glowstar how are you feeling these days?

I'm fine thanks Truth! baby has decided to move to transverse so just hoping he mobes back to head down as he was at 28 weeks! got a scan 16th Feb so hopefully he has moved!

I hope he moves back Glowstar.

I have a feeling Brynden had her baby.

:shock: really!!! has she updated her journal?? :brat: I hope I go early!!!! think her EDD was 9th Feb :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Sorry for the lack of updates!! Just wanted to quickly let u know our baby boy Sylas Andrew Scott was born Saturday jan 28th at 10:30 am after my water broke at 5:00 that morning! I will update more when I'm on again :) but other than being a little jaundice we are home and healthy! 7lbs 8 oz, 20.5 inches long... Born naturally without pain meds :)

Congrats Brynden I just knew you had your little man. I cant wait to see his pictutes.

:happydance::happydance: woo hoo!!! congrats Brynden!!! look forward to seeing some pics :thumbup:

Me next :shock: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->